Registered Guests undertake to:
* Ensure the allocated apartment is returned in the same condition as at time of initial occupation and take full responsibility for the actions of any visitors, including damages caused to apartments or public areas and the rectification of such damages. When you register with us we will require a credit card for security. Where a credit card is not available we will require a $200.00 cash deposit.
- In the event there are any damages upon your stay the registered guest will bear the expense of appropriate rectification as deemed. Should the apartment be unsellable, extra nights accommodation may be charged to the guest account. The supplied credit card or cash deposit will be used to cover such costs -
* Report any damage or breakages immediately.
* Keep apartment tidy and presentable at all times.
* Not take crockery, utensils and or furniture from one apartment to another.
* Pay a fee of $110.00 for lost apartment keys
* Check out time is at 10AM
There are no refunds for early departures and charges apply for late checkout which must be aranged prior to arrival.
Please make sure you only park in your allocated car space - should you park in the incorrect carpark you may be towed at your expense.
Where it is the usual practice for warnings to be given to guests and/or visitors in the first instance, breaches of these conditions may result in immediate eviction and possible criminal charges.
Pool Hours are from 7:00 Am - 10:00 PM (Please note there is no lifeguard on duty, therefore young children should be supervised at all times)
Thank you for choosing to stay at Burleigh Point Holiday Apartments, should you have any queries or concerns please feel free to contact reception during office hours. We hope you enjoy your stay!