Cabins in Mapleton
Stroll along our forest paths, enjoy the peace beside the rainforest waterfalls, take a dip in the saltwater pool, relax in the hydrotherapy hot spa, sweat it out in the sauna, play lawn bowls, have your own private Gas BBQ and outdoor tables and...
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Stroll along our forest paths, enjoy the peace beside the rainforest waterfalls, take a dip in the saltwater pool, relax in the hydrotherapy spa, sweat it out in the sauna, play lawn bowls, have a BBQ or simply relax by the fire.
Air-conditioning (reverse cycle) in all units and cabins
Flat screen TV’s with TV and free Foxtel
Private gas BBQ in all units and cabins
All units and cabins have fire places
Firewood is supplied for the first night ONLY, thereafter you have to supply your own wood. (June, July, August) You can buy more at reception.
Please note that towels are provided for cabin and/or unit use ONLY – please bring your own pool/sauna/spa - towels.
Tanglewood Gardens offers our guests:
- All accommodation has free Foxtel
- Kid friendly
- Fold out Cot and High chair and linen for baby cot available - please book in advance to check availability
- Beautiful Waterfalls
- Sauna, spa and salt water pool (please bring your own towels)
- Gas and open fire BBQ areas
- All accommodation has a fire place
- Self contained including microwave, stove, cutlery and crockery
- Linen and towels for inside use only
- Coffee and tea is provided for your first night of stay
- Continental breakfasts available on order for $10 per day per person (please order the day before)
- Bowling green
- Trampoline for kids
- Enjoy our rain-forest environment and bird life
- Conference room for functions and parties.
- NO Smoking inside our cabins or units - please help us protect our rain-forest