High amongst the trees next to the National Park, Samsara is a spacious, fully airconditioned 2 bedroom holiday home which is extremely private, yet close to all amenities.
Spacious refurbished 2 bedroom elevated home hidden amongst the trees, adjacent to the National Park with a seasonal creek in a peaceful & very private setting
10 minute walk to Alma Bay – the island's best swimming beach, the Arcadia shops, restaurants, well stocked gourmet convenience store & hotel. 5 minute walk to the RSL (Friday night markets & venue for many community events) & the bus stop. Central location for several of the island's bush walks.
The bedrooms are open plan – a divided mezzanine with a Queen bed on one side & 2 King singles & 2 Standard single beds on the other side. There are three decks with views into the National Park so you can enjoy the surrounding wildlife – birds, koalas, echidna's, possums, butterflies & the occasional wallaby. The rear deck has a gas BBQ.
The house is unfenced so merges into the beauty of the park with impressive trees, granite boulders & a seasonal creek.
- Relax on the deck & watch the Island's wildlife.
- In the wet season the creek runs past the house so you have your own private spa.
- The Rainbow Lorikeets & Kookaburra's visit the deck every day & Koala's inhabit the trees at the rear of the house.
- As evening approaches, the Possums, Curlews & Wallabies emerge.
- Alma Bay (the island's best swimming beach) is only a 12 minute walk & has a shady lawn area & play park for children.
- Please note that Samsara is UNFENCED & surrounded by quite rocky terrain & does not have an outdoor play area for young children.
- The kitchen is well equipped & includes a large fridge, convection cooktop & a pantry.
- Dining table seats 6 & lounge seating for 8.
- The lounge & dining area is very spacious with 6 large double glass sliding doors to admire the scenery.
- The doors are also screened to let the breezes through & keep out the insects & wildlife.
- The house is fully air-conditioned & also has pedestal fans.
- Bedrooms are upstairs on a large divided mezzanine.
- 1 Queen bed, 2 King singles & 2 singles
- There is additional bedding for the cooler months
- Bathroom also incorporates laundry with a large washing machine & dryer
- Separate toilet
- There are board games for all ages including a full size Chess set.
- There are books for all ages including a small but growing foreign language section.
- Gas BBQ & outdoor furniture provided on rear deck
- Parking for 2 cars under the house
- As the property is unfenced and due to the abundance of wildlife, Samsara is not suitable for pets.
Property sleeps 6 people.
A restriction applies - no more than 2 adults / bedroom.
There is a minimum 4 night stay from Christmas to New Year period & the Easter break.