This beautiful townhouse is ideally located for your beachside stay, just 500m from iconic Kings Beach and 100m from Shelly beach (dog friendly beach).
The internal photos shown are of townhouse 2 but are indicative of the quality and style that this unit is furnished and equipped in.
Townhouse 1 (left hand unit in photo) offers some ocean views from the main bedroom and the unit is fully furnished and equipped for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
Well behaved pets are welcome (Maximum of 2 dogs). They are allowed indoors but not on furniture or beds please. There is a private, fenced back garden with access through a medium sized dog flap in the laundry. Please note, this property is not suited to outdoor dogs unless you are able to bring your own kennel as there is no shelter outdoors.
Non smoking property
This townhouse offers you::
- 2 Bedrooms - Main bedroom with queen bed, built in robe and drawers. 2nd bedroom with 2 king singles, built in robe and drawers. There are wall fans in both bedrooms. Please bring your own linen and towels (A local holiday hire company can be recommended if you are unable to bring linen). Bedding such as pillows, mattress/pillow protectors and blankets are provided.
- Family friendly - step stool and kiddie toilet seat supplied. Portacot and highchair available on request at no extra cost. Retractable stair gates are fitted to the internal stairs in the lounge and bedroom areas to make a stay with young children stress free and there is a permanent gate at the top of the balcony stairs. Fully fenced back garden with lawn area for outdoor play.
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, capsule coffee machine and plenty of crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment to ensure that catering during your stay is stress-free. A BBQ is also available for your use
- Comfortable lounge and dining area with air-conditioning
- Private balcony with breakfast bar and casual seating area - perfect for drinks at sunset and al fresco dining
- Shower with vanity and separate toilet. 2nd vanity area between bedrooms
- Laundry with washing machine/dryer and ironing facilities
- Starter pack of washing powder, washing up liquid, dishwasher powder, soap, tea, coffee and other hot drinks
- TV (free to air channels only), DVD player, stereo system with Ipod/Iphone connectivity
- Free WIFI available
- One off street parking space under carport
- Books and magazines for those moments when you want to sit and relax
- Board games, cards and toys
- Close to many of the Sunshine Coast attractions, such as Australia Zoo (24km), Aussie World (14km) and Underwater World (17km)
If this property is booked for the dates you require, please take a look at our listing for Townhouse 2, Sunrise Views
Sunrise Views is pet friendly and well behaved pets are welcome (maximum of 2 dogs per townhouse). They are allowed indoors in both townhouses but not on furniture or beds. Please remember to bring your pet's bedding and bowls.
Each townhouse has a private fenced yard with lawn area which can be accessed through a medium sized dog flap in the laundry. Townhouse 2 has an outdoor storage room which can provide shelter for outdoor dogs. Townhouse 1 is better suited to indoor dogs only as there is no shelter outside.
There are plenty of local places to take your furry friends when you stay with us. Many cafes in Caloundra are pet friendly and allow dogs to sit outside with their owners.
There is a dog friendly beach (off leash at certain times) just across the road and an off leash beach (at all times) less than 10 minutes drive away.
- Schoolies not accepted
- It is anticipated that potential guests will be wanting to enjoy a quiet, relaxing stay by the beach. Parties/large gatherings not allowed