Figs of Herston, at 74 Scott Road Herston, is a newly built eco-sensitive apartment on the ground level of a renovated 1930s verandah and gable styled Queenslander.
The apartment is fully furnished and self-contained with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open-plan living and dining and a fully equipped kitchen. Double French doors in the living area open onto the tranquil, productive edible garden terraces for you to feast from and revel in.
Figs of Herston is conveniently located on the top of Herston Ridge which is within easy walking distance of the Royal Brisbane Hospitals, Victoria Park Golf Club, Ballymore, Kelvin Grove College, QUT Kelvin Grove and the Urban Village with Saturday markets.
The bus route is across the road and a short car ride will take you to:
- Hospitals 4 minutes
- Roma Street Station 5 minutes
- Suncorp Stadium 5 minutes
- The City 5-10 minutes
- Southbank and Roma Street Parklands 10 minutes
- Theatres, Queensland Art Galleries, Museums 10 minutes
- A range of cinemas in the city or at the top of Caxton Street 5-10 minutes
- Craft and Farmers markets 5 - 10 minutes
- Universities 10-15 minutes
- Secondary Schools 5 minutes
Figs of Herston is a short drive from the Bowen Bridge Rd entrance to the M7 which will take you to the airport in 15 minutes. There is also easy access to the Inner City Bypass for the Sunshine Coast - 75 minutes and the South East Freeway for the Gold coast and travel south.
Come and enjoy the hospitality and the grandeur of the Figs of Herston!