Comfort On The Park Hawthorne Bulimba
Holiday house in Hawthorne
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom House on Vibrant Hawthorne Park - Cafes, Markets, Shops & Entertainment at your doorstep! A beautifully presented Upper Level 3 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom Fully Air-Conditioned spacious and comfortable Queenslander home.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom House on Vibrant Hawthorne Park - Cafes, Markets, Shops & Entertainment at your doorstep!
This NEWLY LISTED Property, Comfort On The Park Hawthorne Bulimba is a beautifully presented Upper Level 3 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom Fully Air-Conditioned spacious and comfortable Queenslander home.
Step out the door and you have a funky cafe right next door and then you are in buzzing Hawthorne Park, full of activity for all, Playgrounds, Dog Walking, Exercise Equipment and Friday Night Markets.
In all directions there are cafes, restaurants and interesting shopping.
Walk through the park to Hawthorne Cinemas, with both the quaint revamped historical multi-cinema complex and also the new Gold Class Cinema.
A short stroll down the road and you are in Vibrant Bulimba where you will yet again be spoiled for choice about where to eat (Including Paleo and Health Food options).
Comfort On The Park Hawthorne Bulimba is equipped with everything you could want or need for your stay in this home away from home.
- 3 Very Spacious carpeted Bedrooms with new comfortable beds & Built in wardrobes
- Walk in Robe in the Main Bedroom
- 2 full bathrooms, including Ensuite in the Main Bedroom
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Complimentary Wifi & Local & National Telephone Calls
- Large Flat Screen TV in Lounge Room with BluRay & NETFLIX
- Flat Screen Wall Mounted 2nd TV in the Main Bedroom
- Toys, Games & Puzzles for young and Old including a Nintendo Wii with Games
- Covered Entertainment Deck with large Weber Barbeque
- Remote Control Lock up Garage
- Fully Equipped Kitchen for the Gourmet Cook, including a NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE with an initial supply of pods
- A starter selection of some basics are supplied including: Paper Towels, Washing Liquid, Dishwasher Cubes, Salt & Pepper, Cooking Oil, Sugar, Tea and Washing Powder.
- MOSQUITO & FLY SCREENS THROUGHOUT
- Internal fully equipped laundry with washing and drying machine
- Fully fenced yard for Children & 4 Legged Friends
- A Doggy Door leading out to Comfort on the Park's own private yard
**** PLEASE NOTE: ****
- Clean & Well behaved PETS welcome by negotiation. Pets must be discussed and approved by us prior to your stay and an extra fee will apply.
- Main Bedroom - Queen Bed
- 2nd Bedroom - Queen Bed
- 3rd Bedroom - 3 Single Beds (including 1 comfortable trundle bed)
- Extra Comfortable Folding Bed available for larger groups and bedrooms certainly large enough to fit comfortably.
- Portable Cot & High Chair available on request
****FOR LARGE GROUPS seeking to be in close proximity and yet have their own private accommodation and yard, please consider booking both Chill on the Park Hawthorne Bulimba as well as the grand upper level Queenslander home, Comfort on the Park Hawthorne Bulimba.
Our family business, Home4u2stay, has 5 gorgeous properties to offer you in the ever popular Inner City riverside precinct of BULIMBA HAWTHORNE. We have been providing Short Term & Holiday Accommodation in the Bulimba & Hawthorne urban village for many years now, and our properties are all of a standard, and equipped with all the comforts that we would expect from properties where we choose to stay ourselves.
Comfort on the Park Hawthorne Bulimba is a NON SMOKING property.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION:
- 4 Kilometres from Brisbane City
- Step out the door and find yourself in leafy Hawthorne Park great for walking or running (with or without 4 legged friends) & equipped with beautiful shaded playground and exercise equipment and with Friday night Markets every 2nd Friday
- Cafes & Restaurants a very short walk in any direction or straight through the park
- Walk through the park to Hawthorne Cinema
- A short walk to the renowned Oxford Street Bulimba
- 10 minute easy walk to Hawthorne CityCat/Ferry Terminal where you can hop on a CityCat and travel along the river to all of Brisbane's attractions.
- Numerous bus options very close by
- 5 minute drive to freeways going to North and South Coasts
- 20 minute walk to local 3 par (9 hole) golf course
- 2 minute drive to boat ramp
- 2 minute drive to aquatic centre
- 5-10 minute drive to "The Gabba" sports stadium
- 2 minutes from Qld Hockey Stadium
- Close to many of Brisbane's hospitals