Airport International Motel offers stylishly appointed deluxe suites providing the highest standard of comfort and privacy. Also available are fully self-contained one and two bedroom apartments boasting spacious modern rooms with private patios or courtyards.
Whether you are a corporate traveller, international or domestic visitor/ tourist or just looking for a central location between Brisbane CBD, Airport and Portside Cruise Terminal, the Airport International Motel will provide you with fully air-conditioned rooms, foxtel, wi fi internet, mini bars, 82cm LCDTV, elevator to all suites, on site laundry, drycleaning service, undercover parking, pool, complimentary airport shuttle to the airport on a morning. (conditions applies)
Hinkler’s Restaurant continues a long tradition of exceptional service and high standards providing our guests with the convenience of dining in comfort or requesting room service. Our famous buffet breakfast is also Monday to Saturday in the restaurant. Hinkler’s conference centre is set to cater for all corporate needs with our large conference room or boardroom available 7 days per week and a multitude of catering options to choose from.
Our hotel is close to Eagle Farm, Doomben, Racecourse Road, Brett’s Wharf and the City Cat ferries with easy access to the Gateway Arterial and the beaches of the Sunshine and Gold Coasts.
Airport International Motel is ideally accessible to Brisbane’s International & Domestic airport, the CBD and major cultural, sporting and tourist venues. Offering official 4 star rated facilities and accommodation, Book Direct for the best price & service
Complimentary WIFI available on site
- Brisbane Airport – 10 mins
- Brisbane CBD – 7 mins
- Brisbane Cruise Ship Terminal – 2 mins
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre – 10 mins
- Brisbane River City Cat Ferry – 1 min
- Direct Factory Outlet (DFO) Stores – 5 mins
- Eagle Farm, Doomben and Albion Park Racecourses – 3 mins
- Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast Motorways – 2 mins
- ‘The Gabba’ – Cricket / AFL – 12 mins
- Portside – Dining/Cinema/Shopping complex – 2 mins
- Racecourse Road – Dining/Shopping/Business precinct – 2 mins
- Royal Queensland Golf Club – 3 mins
- Southbank Arts precinct – GoMA/QPAC/QAG/QM –via City Cat – 40 mins
- Suncorp Stadium – Rugby League/Union/Soccer – 8 mins