Driftwood -orchid beach Fraser Island
Holiday house in Fraser Island
This beautiful two storey home is designed for the climate, privacy and your comfort. It can be your home away from home whilst situated in one of natures most pristine natural environments, World Heritage.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Driftwood being a two storey pole home comprises of 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus an en-suite to the master bedroom.
On the ground floor Driftwood comprises of two bedrooms, main bathroom, kitchenette and laundry facilities, open plan rumpus room/living area plus a spacious open timber deck.
Internal stairs lead to the upper level of Driftwood, which comprises two extra bedrooms master with en-suite, second bathroom, main kitchen, plus the open plan lounge and dining area which flows out onto the spacious upper timber deck which in the winter months you will be able see the whales.
- Sleeps max 10 guests in Family groups or 8 singles only.
- 2 level pole home with 4 bedrooms and expansive decks to front with some sea views.
- 24 hour power automatically provided by solar system and diesel generator.
- Open plan kitchen, living/dining room on 1st floor.Gas stove
- The kitchen contains modern stainless steel gas stove, 420L fridge/freezer and microwave.
- All crockery, cutlery, glassware and extensive kitchenware to cater for 10 guests.
- Open plan bar/kitchenette, living/dining room on ground floor.
- 420L fridge/freezer and 320L chest freezer downstairs.
- 2x TV's with digital reception and video/DVD players.
- BBQ area on 1st floor deck with large stainless steel BBQ.
- Bedroom 1 sleeps 2 - Queen bed, built-in open robe, en-suite shower, vanity and toilet.
- Bedroom 2 sleeps 3 - Single bunk beds and single bed, built-in open robe.
- Bedroom 3 sleeps 2 - Queen bed, built-in open robe.
- Bedroom 4 sleeps 3 - Single bunk beds and single bed, built-in open robe.
- All beds are complete with mattress protector's, pillow's and doona's.
- Bathroom 1 - shower/bath, vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom 2 - Shower cubicle, bath, vanity and toilet.
- Outdoor shower.
- Laundry with automatic 7kg washing machine, external clothes line.
- Polished timber floors throughout with tiled wet area's.
- Enormous stainless steel fish cleaning bench with light and water.
- Ample parking.
- Automatic sprinkler system.
- Natural Fraser Island water.
- ESSENTIALS NOT TO FORGET:
- BYO - Sheet's, pillow case's, towel's and tea towel's.
- Washing powder and washing up liquid.
- Toiletries - especially sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Toilet paper and kitchen paper towel.
- Garbage bags - Large 60L bins and kitchen 70cm.
- Al-foil, plastic wrap and freezer bags.
- First Aid Kit.
- 4WD Recovery Gear - Snatch strap, shovel, torch and correctly rated shackles.
- Fire Wood.