Cancellations 24 hours or more from booking date receive a full refund. 100% of one room night charged for cancellations within 24 hours and for no-shows.
We warmly welcome you to the A&A Lodge Motel Emerald. Your hosts, will do their best to make your stay a pleasent one.
Following are the terms and conditions of your stay by which you agree to abide, by making a reservation or by checking in.
1. The methods of payment we accept are Visa, Mastercard, Amex, credit cards, cash and Eftpos as well as company accounts by prior arrangement.
Amex credit cards attract a 5% surcharge.
2. Check in time is 2pm and check out is 10.00am .
3. A reasonable number of visitors are allowed in guest's rooms untill 8.00pm, after which time they must register. The guest assumes responsibility for any vistors while they are on the motel property.
4. All rooms are stictly non-smoking and a smoking area is provided outside each room. In room smoking attracts a minimum charge of the cost of one extra room night, to help pay for dry-cleaning, deodorizing and airing of room.
5. Pets are not accepted.
6. All guests are welcome to make use of the facilities provided and enjoy a pleasant and peaceful stay with us and a good night's sleep. It is a condition of stay that all guests behave in a manner to allow others the same enjoyment. Any guest who disturbs the peace of others, whether by excessive noise or aggressiveness, drunkeness or other anti-social behaviour will be asked to leave and shall do so forthwith. The remainder of that night's tariff will be forfeited.
7. Apart from normal wear and tear, any damage to the motel property,(accidental or malicious) must be paid for by the guest.
8. Bed-wetting, vomiting or any other action that results in the need for extra cleaning is not covered by the tariff and is to be paid for additionally by the guest.
9. In our experience, 99.9% of all guests are genuine and considerately behaved. If you should happen to encounter any actions by another guest that cause you concern, please do not engage with that person.Rather, bring the matter to the immediate attention of management.
10.Please refer to our Cancellation Policy, should you not be able to fulfill your booking.