Pet friendly and set high above historic Dunwich but only minutes to golf club and lakes.
Perfect for a boating or golfing holiday this architecturally designed holiday house is well equipped and has bay views.
Architecturally designed three bedroom holiday home with bay views on Rainbow Crescent, Dunwich. Feed the kookaburras on the deck whilst enjoying sea breezes in this serene bushland location. This gorgeous house is perfect for a bushwalking, boating, or beach holiday, with bush walking on the doorstep and access to boat ramps only minutes away. Famous fresh water lakes are a leisurely walk, or short drive with easy access to the open surf beaches and Point Lookout tourist hub, whilst enjoying the seclusion of this ridge top location. Easy access to restaurants and clubs with the Royal Dunwich Golf Club, Little Ships Club and Straddie Sharks less than 5 minutes drive away.
- Bedroom 1: Queen master bedroom with ensuite and TV
- Bedroom 2: Queen 2nd bedroom with deck
- Bedroom 3: Tri Bunk room
- 3 bedrooms (Queen master bedroom with ensuite and TV Queen 2nd bedroom with deck Tri Bunk room; double on bottom and single on top)
- Large decks with outdoor setting and lounge
- Full kitchen including dishwasher
- Free-range oven
- Stone bench tops
- Flat screen digital TV
- DVD Player
- Sound system
- Front load washing machine
- Portacot and highchair
- Gas BBQ on deck
- No Linen Supplied
- Pets Allowed with secure fenced area
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Crabbing, Fishing - Beach: Beach and Bay Fishing , Golfing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Whale Watching.