Hound Dogs Beach House offers five-star luxury waterfront accommodation in the heart of Dicky Beach in Caloundra. With expansive ocean and creek views from all living areas and two separate entertaining leisure decks, the property offers direct access to Tooway Creek, Moffat Beach and Dicky Beach via a private and beautifully landscaped garden.
The property includes luxury furnishings and linen throughout with everything you need from pet's toys to children's games and bathrobes to the guest telephone (local and interstate calls are free) to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
• Luxury furnishings and linen throughout the home with everything you need from toys to amenities to make your stay unique and luxurious
• Fully equipped indoor kitchen on upper level with spacious dining area and outdoor kitchen on lower deck with designer finishes
• 3 lounge rooms and library
• 2 bathrooms
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Pets beds, toys ,bowls, treats and children's games.
• Bambinos are pampered with cot, linen, high chair & safety gates
• Complimentary wi-fi throughout the home
• 3 man kayak and stand up paddle board
• Large double garage for secure parking to accommodate 2 cars, or boat. Board racks and all you need for fun in the sun
• Private outdoor hot/cold shower on the rear deck
Wi-Fi and Audio
Quality sound system including, Spotify music in all areas, inside and outdoor entertaining areas, as well as 4 television screens with Netflix for your enjoyment.
• Expansive ocean & creek views from living areas and 2 entertaining leisure decks.
• Direct access to Tooway Creek, Moffat Beach and Dicky Beach via private landscaped garden.
• There is a bulk bill medical centre across the footbridge (Tooway Creek), great bakery, hair salon, and a mini market, a 5-minute walk at the most.
• Dicky Beach shops are 5 mins in the opposite direction, restaurants, take-away food, chemist, butcher, liquor outlet, bakery and mini market catering for all your needs.
• Walk to the Moffatt Beach café precinct hosting also 2 art galleries & home wares. Across the sand or footbridge, a leisurely ten-minute walk.