Beautiful 2 bedroom property in the centre of Caloundra. 5 minute walk to Bulcock Street and less than 10 minutes to Bulcock Beach. Furnished and equipped to a high standard. Pet and family friendly. This is the ideal location for your next visit to Caloundra
Our property is designed with you in mind. We've tailored the design and amenities to make your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as possible and we offer the following amenities:
- 2 bedrooms - maximum of 4 guests (babies/toddlers in portacot not counted) Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets provided. Please bring your own linen and towels. Queen bed in main bedroom and 2 king singles in 2nd bedroom
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, capsule coffee machine, electric frypan, sandwich toaster, mixer, stick blender and plenty of crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment to ensure your stay is stress-free
- Starter pack of dishwasher powder, washing up liquid, washing powder, soap, tea, coffee and other hot drinks
- Split system air conditioner in lounge. Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Family friendly items provided such as toddler toilet seat and step stool. Highchair and portacot available if requested
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
- One off street parking space (open air)
- Garage for surfboards, kayaks, bikes, jetskis etc. (Unfortunately, cannot be used for cars)
- TV (free to air channels only), DVD player, stereo system with Ipod/Iphone connectivity
- Free WIFI available
- Books and magazines for those moments when you want to sit and relax
- Board games, cards and toys
- Veranda for outdoor dining and BBQ
- No smoking inside property
Sunrise Villa is pet friendly and well behaved pets are welcome (maximum of 2 dogs per stay). They are allowed indoors but not on furniture or beds. Please bring your pet's bedding and bowls.
There is a fenced side yard with access through a dog flap in the laundry. It is recommended that outdoor dogs sleep in the laundry as the side area has no shelter. The front yard has a grassed area and can be used under supervision as it is fenced from the street but is open within the duplex complex.
There are plenty of places to take your furry friends when you stay with us. Many cafes in Caloundra are pet friendly and allow dogs to sit outside with their owners.
There is a dog friendly beach (on leash) within easy walking distance and an off leash beach less than 10 minutes drive away.
- Schoolies not accepted
- It is anticipated that potential guests will be wanting to enjoy a quiet, relaxing stay by the beach. Parties/large gatherings not allowed