Conditions of Booking
Each person booking accommodation (the guest) with Belaire Place acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as the guest), occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and / or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the guest.
1. Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque, debit or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made. A credit card (not debit or charge card) in the name of the person signing the registration card must be produced as security for the apartment at check-in, or a cash bond of $250.00 per apartment is required.
2. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt or confirmation letter.
3. The guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any guest, and authorises the Manager to take payment as required. Please note that this includes use of the sofa-bed. If, on departure, the sofa-bed is found to have been used but not booked and paid for the appropriate nightly tariff for the whole of the length of stay will be charged at $33 per night.
4. The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose or for the purposes of running a business.
5. Guests must only park cars in the designated area – strictly one space per apartment.
6. Only the number of people shown on the receipt/guest registration card may stay in the apartment during the length of stay. If extra guests are found to be staying in the apartment without the Manager’s knowledge, the Manager may request that the apartment be immediately vacated, and NO REFUND will be given.
7. No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex. Guide or companion dogs only are acceptable.
8. Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager, nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a guest may sustain whilst at the complex. The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after a warning the guest fails to comply. Abusive or threatening behavior will not be tolerated, and the guest will be immediately evicted. Please note Belaire Place operates a strict “no noise, no party” policy. Noise must be kept to a minimum after 9pm. Failure to comply will incur a non-emergency call out fee of $80.00. Please also note all non-emergency call outs, out of office hours (5pm to 8am), will incur an $80.00 call out fee.
9. The apartment is to be left clean and tidy upon departure. That is, all crockery/cutlery etc. has been cleaned and put away, all rubbish removed from the apartment. Failure to leave the apartment clean and tidy will result in a cleaning charge being payable. All apartments are strictly non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on the balconies, but please ensure the patio doors are closed during this time. SHOULD AN APARTMENT SMELL OF CIGARETTE SMOKE ON DEPARTURE, A CLEANING CHARGE OF $250.00 WILL BE PAYABLE BY THE GUEST.
10. The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
11. The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
12. In the event of the guest wishing to cancel the booking, any amendments or cancellations of a booking must be made at least 28 days prior to the arrival date for a refund of deposit, less an administration fee. Full tariff is charged for no shows or cancellations within 28 days prior to arrival. Guests who reduce their length of stay once in-house will not receive a refund on nights booked and paid for.
13. The guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit / debit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any guest is liable under this document or otherwise. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any guest and removal of guest’s property. There is no refund for early departure and the Manager has the right to refuse future bookings.
14. Please refer to the compendium in the apartment for notice about the loss of guest’s property.