Making a Booking
- You agree that you will provide accurate information when you make your Booking;
- If at any time you wish us to write to you at a different e-mail address from the one entered at the time you make your Booking, please let us know;
- Once you have made an online Booking, you agree to an your credit card being processed in accordance with your online booking
Paying for your Booking
- You agree to pay for your Booking with a valid credit card, that you are authorised to use that credit card to pay for your Booking and that you will provide accurate credit card information;
- You accept that we may charge the sums specified in these Booking Conditions to your credit, including our Processing Fee and any applicable amendment or cancelation charges;
- All money transactions will be in Australian currency (AUS)
- You agree to a $250.00 deposit been deducted from the credit card details as outlined above. This deposit will be deducted from this credit card at time of booking.
- You agree with the Balance of the accommodation total been deducted from this credit card on the morning of your arrival date.
- Cairns Aquarius Apartments reserves the right not to allow entry into the building if the balance of the accommodation total has not been paid or arrangements made with management for payment of the balance of the accommodation total.
Amending your Booking
If you wish to amend your Booking after it has been confirmed, you agree that you will notify us
Cancelling your Booking
If you wish to cancel your Booking after it has been confirmed, you agree that you will notify us that you wish to cancel your Booking;
- For a full refund you must have contacted us and we having acknowledged your request up to 7 days before your due arrival date.
- For cancelations within 7 days of your due arrival date a cancelation fee of $250.00 will apply
- All refunds will only be processed back onto the credit card details supplied when making the booking. If that credit card has expired then along with the new credit card details you must supply Cairns Aquarius Apartments with a certified copy of a Drivers License or Passport showing the same name as shown on the credit card
- If the deposit was made by Direct Debit than we will only refund back into that bank account. This person must supply Cairns Aquarius Apartments a certified copy of their Drivers License or Passport before this refund can be processed.
- Failure to comply with the conditions as set out above under "Cancelling your booking" will result in your refund not been approved
- Cairns Aquarius Apartments does not refund cash
At the Accommodation
- You understand that you may need to provide some photo ID on arrival;
- You confirm that you will pay directly for, if any, outstanding balance of the accommodation costs and any additional taxes or charges (including room service charges) not included in the rates published on our Website.
- Read through the fire evacturation proceedures located in the information book in your apartment and exit plan located on the back of the apartment door. Dial 000 immediately in an emergency situation
You are here to enjoy your time at Cairns Aquarius. With this in mind please observe the following few ground rules
- No loud music at any time
- no loud noise or unruly behavior at any time
- No running in the foyer or car park
- no parties
- no glass in the pool areas
- The pool rules must be followed at all times
- All children under the age of 10 must be supervised at all times while in Cairns Aquarius grounds and buildings. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PARENTS/GUARDIANS TO ENSURE CHILDREN ARE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES & includes but is not limited to: when using the lifts in any building complex, in and around any pool or waterways areas, driveways, balconies & windows. No jumping, diving, or taking of any glass in or around any pool areas. Close the gate behind you at all times when entering or exiting a pool area. If there are any concerns regarding any safety issues in any property please call management immediately on 40518444.
Failure to comply with the 7 rules above may result in you been evicted from Cairns Aquarius and you not being entitled to a refund of any type
Any breakages in the apartment must be reported to management by calling 40518444. Management reserves the right to charge your credit card for any breakages.
Cleaning and servicing of Apartments
- Cairns Aquarius Apartments does not supply daily room cleans or servicing.
- If you require a room clean or servicing during your stay this can be arranged there is a charge of $66.00 per clean of servicing
- Your apartment is supplied with a limited supply of both Dishwashing liquid and Laundry power. If you require more this can be supplied for a charge. However there are a number of shops nearby where these items can be bought.
- Your apartment is equipped cleaning items (eg. Broom, Dustpan & Brush, Rubbish Bin) Please leave apartment in a tidy state. If excess cleaning is required a fee of $99.00 will be charged to your credit card.
- If your rubbish bin requires emptying there is a industrial rubbish bin located on the ground level just outside the entry to the carpark at the rear of the building.
You agree that in the unlikely event that you have cause for complaint, you will advise us of your complaint ASAP so management has the opportunity to respond to the complaint.
Information on our Website
- All information on our Website is correct at the time of publication and is subject to change without notice;
Our Liability to you
We are not liable to you if:
- you fail to provide your booking details, e-mail address or credit card details correctly;
- despite our efforts, any information specified is incorrect, incomplete or misleading;
- any of the facilities offered are temporarily unavailable due to technical problems, maintenance or renovation or are not suited to your individual tastes or preferences;
- Your booking agent make a mistake or do not pass on the booking
- rooms are unavailable due to over-selling rooms;
- you have chosen the wrong arrival and departure dates.
- you or your guest loose or damage your belongings
- you or your guest have your belonging stolen
- any injury sustained to yourself or your guests
- there are unsuitable weather conditions
Charter & Principles & Body Corporate guidelines:
Charters & Body Corporate Guidelines are to ensure that the comfort of all who reside or visit properties under a “community umbrella” is maintained harmoniously according to the values and principles of the areas design and philosophy. The Charters & Body Corporate guidelines must be complied with by guests and their visitors. When using community areas/pools etc behaviour guidelines set out must be followed. Failure to comply with Body Corporate by-laws or the creation noise or disturbances in or from the Property, may result in the termination of the reservation of the property and removal of the Guest(s) and other occupants from the Property. In this instance no refunds will be given.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions:
Every person actually occupying the accommodation or utilising other services shall be held personally responsible for all charges in addition to the guests name on the booking confirmation form, notwithstanding that an account is sent in the first instance to that customer. These conditions are an agreement between the parties. Any infringement permits the owner or the agent to amend the rental or immediately terminate the tenancy. If the tenancy has been terminated due to a breach of any of these terms and conditions no refunds will be given in these circumstances. Payment of the holding deposit confirms your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the booking and will authorize the manager to charge the account of the property any costs incurred as a breach of these terms and conditions.
You agree that these Booking Conditions are governed by Australian law and any disputes are to be settled exclusively in the Australian courts.