Lee Farm Stay is a 64 hectare farm located near the Kingaroy township. Lee’s Farmstay was built for all to experience a relaxing holiday in a peaceful farm like setting. Your hosts Kevin, Gavina Lee and family offer their guests a welcoming country feeling where you will enjoy peace and quiet, see the excellent selection of animals and birds, views, bush, stars at night and the open space. Experience it and ‘Feel free’.
Housing 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen and a comfortable living room with 2 sofa lounges, the Queenslander is perfect for families or groups of friends.
Bedroom 1 offers a king-sized bed, an ensuite with a single jet spa and built-in cupboards. The second bedroom has a queen bed with built-in cupboards, while the final bedroom has 2 double bunk beds that sleeps 4 people. The second bathroom has a 2 person jet spa with shower.
The Queenslander also offers:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in every room
- Linen and towels
- Wood heater (fireplace)
- Large widescreen TV and DVD player
- Private BBQ and outdoor setting on its veranda
- Undercover parking for 1 car and a wide area of space for extra vehicles
Lee Farm stay cottages are suitable for:
- families with young children
- groups of up to 24 people (or 4 families)
- groups wanting to wine tour the South Burnett wineries
- groups for events in surrounding towns eg reunions, sporting competitions etc.
- honeymooners and couples (NOTE – Luxury furnishings and double spa)
- tourists from overseas
- elderly / adults who need to relax and de-stress