Luxury Farmstay Cottage
Farm stays in Booie
The mornings are cold in winter, and the days are long and warm in summer. The sunsets are spectacular and on clear nights you can sit and gaze at the magnificent array of stars.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Lee Farm Stay is a 64 hectare farm located near the Kingaroy township. Lee’s Farmstay was built for all to experience a relaxing holiday in a peaceful farm like setting. Your hosts Kevin, Gavina Lee and family offer their guests a welcoming country feeling where you will enjoy peace and quiet, see the excellent selection of animals and birds, views, bush, stars at night and the open space. Experience it and ‘Feel free’.
The cottages are on the border of bush and agricultural land teeming with birds and native animals such as kangaroos and wallabies. The mornings are cold in winter, and the days are long and warm in summer. The sunsets are spectacular and on clear nights you can sit and gaze at the magnificent array of stars.
There are 4 Farm stay cottages that can each host 4 people comfortable and another 2 on the sofa lounge. Other families you know can join you on your holiday.
Lee Farm stay cottages are suitable for:
- families with young children
- groups of up to 24 people (or 4 families)
- groups wanting to wine tour the South Burnett wineries
- groups for events in surrounding towns eg reunions, sporting competitions etc.
- honeymooners and couples (NOTE – Luxury furnishings and double spa)
- tourists from overseas
- elderly / adults who need to relax and de-stress
Our cottages come with 2 bedrooms (1 with a queen bed and the other with 2 king single beds), sofa lounge, full kitchen and a bathroom with a 2 person jet spa and shower.
The cottages are perfect for a fun getaway for a couple on a holiday or just for a short trip!
They are comfortable and have everything you need plus the luxury of a jet spa and shower.
Each cottage comes with:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Wood heater (fireplace)
- Laundry and communal clothes drier
- Back and front veranda
- Under cover BBQ area with tables, chairs
- Undercover parking
- Fully screen windows and doors