This is a quiet rural setting so no parties and strictly smoking outside only.
Because we are out of town it is essential you have your own transport as there is no public transport in the area.
You will have access to the whole house except for one small room at the moment which is used for storage.
The house runs on rain water and therefore we ask you to be water conscious and not use more than you require.
We ask you to be very mindful of fire safety when burning candles inside or outside. Never leave a candle unattended.
You are able to walk around the property and can walk to the front gate which is about 500mtrs from the house along a sealed driveway. Take in the bush setting while walking the property and you might get to see some of the varied wildlife we have around.
We are here to help and can recommend different places to visit while staying with us or you if you like your privacy that is also fine.
We do accept well behaved pets but you must be willing to take full responsibility for your animal. We love dogs but please be aware there are some rules that we need go over first. Tick season has begun in our region, and therefore it is imperative you either treat your dog/s with a tick spray, drops or similar, or purchase a Killtix collar for them at least 3 days before arriving on our property.
- Your dog is to be kept with you at all times, and not allowed to wander our property unaccompanied by you.
- Your dog is NOT allowed into any of our dams at any time.
- Please keep barking to a minimum at all times.
- You must supply your own dog bed, as he/she is not allowed on our beds or on any of our furniture.
- Any damage incurred by your dog will be fully payable by you.
- Your dog must never be left alone on our property while you go out. You must take him/her with you whenever you leave the property unless prior arrangements have been made for your dog to be looked after by Janelle for the day for a small additional fee.
- Your dog must not be allowed to dig on any of the lawn areas.
- Chasing of wild life is strictly not allowed.