BONDS ON ARRIVAL
Please note credit card details are required to process your bond on arrival. security bond are processed via a Pre Auth . A credit card pre auth is a swipe of your credit card for the required amount ( between $500 & $1000 depending on property & number of nights ) This amount needs to be available in the account. Pre auth's do not debit these funds out of your account it just freezes them until they are automatically released via your bank providing no extra charges have been incurred. Bonds are released in full providing no extra cleaning costs are incurred , damages paid for or conditions breached.
Terms and Conditions:
1. To Make A Booking: A provisional booking may be made through AURA Travel. Provisional bookings/booking requests are held for 24hours only pending receipt of the Deposit. The minimum stay is 3 nights. Weekly bookings may be required during Queensland School Holidays, Easter and Christmas holidays (December and January).
2. Deposit: A Rent Deposit equivalent to 50% of the total rental for the booking is required within 24 hours. This deposit secures the booking and may be paid by credit card online, over the phone, or by faxing guest registration credit card form. Please be advised a 2.0% credit card fee applies on all credit card payments when entering into any transaction with Agnes Street Developments T/A PRD Nationwide Agnes Water. Alternatively you may wish to pay via direct deposit. Non-payment of the 50% deposit will be deemed a cancellation of the booking.
3. Holiday Rent: Total rent must be paid 30 days prior to arrival. For Christmas & Easter bookings total rent must be paid 60 days before arrival. Unless otherwise advised by you, we will deduct the balance from the credit card provided on the due date. Access details and keys will not be provided until the security bond & full rental costs for the booking have been paid.
4. Security Bond: A bond is required for all bookings. A Security Bond of $1000 is required via credit card pre Auth done on arrival or day before if arriving on weekends. For private estates Sunrise or rocky Point estates $1500 bond is payable 2 weeks prior to arrival via transfer into the trust account. Details must be provided. The security bond is automatically released following an inspection, and subject to the further conditions in this agreement, provided the premises are left in the same condition as at the start of the booking.
The Guest(s) authorise PRD Nationwide to pay or reimburse itself or the Owner of the Property from the bond provided for any cost or expense, damage, breakage or other loss applicable to or arising out of the use and occupation of the Property pursuant to this reservation (including but not limited to telephone charges, hire and cleaning charges, the repair and/or reinstatement of the Property) and any cost or expense incurred due to the breach of these Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to, any charges incurred with or by PRD Nationwide Agnes Water, Police, Fire or other emergency services or security personnel) and any additional Tariff payable by the Guest(s). If the amount of the bond provided is insufficient to pay or reimburse the whole of the cost or expense and/or additional Tariff to PRD Nationwide Agnes Water or the Owner of the Property, the Guest(s) acknowledge their joint and several liability to pay to or reimburse PRD Nationwide Agnes Water or the Owner of the Property for any outstanding cost or expense.
1. Low season - if cancelled 4 weeks outside of arrival date we are happy to move your dates to another time available with no charge - if cancelling booking a $100 fee will apply & remainder refunded to you. Inside 4 weeks prior to arrival all funds will be forfeited
2. School holidays - Cancelling outside of 4 weeks prior to arrival will incur a $100 cancel fee - inside 4 weeks funds will be forfeited.
3. Peak Season: Xmas & Easter - If cancelled 2 months outside of arrival day a $100 cancel fee will apply - inside of 2 months to arrival date all funds paid will be forfeited.
In the rare event of flooding of our two access roads into Agnes Water PRD will be more than happy to hold your booking to use within the following calendar year at your requested dates subject to availability. Re-booking is not valid at Easter or Xmas
We suggest Travel Insurance
Cancellations must be made in writing by the person who made the reservation. If for whatever reason you choose to depart prior to your departure date, we do not refund rental costs either in full or part thereof. No provision can or will be made for relocation if accommodation is deemed unsatisfactory on arrival other than on the basis that the full rental due be forfeited and full rental on new premises is paid prior to occupancy. Guests must accept premises as booked and cannot be relocated. We are careful not to misrepresent any rental property. No refund is given if you are not satisfied with you accommodation.
6. Arrival and Departure: Holiday premises are available from 2:00pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated no later than 10:00am on the day of departure. Upon check-in, the named Guest(s) must sign a Guest Registration Form, pay any balance Tariff and provide a signed credit card authority. Please be sure to have photo Identification and your credit card ready. Please be aware that if you do not check out by 10.00am a late checkout fee of $50 or more will be deducted from your bond or charged to your credit card. Subject to availability, a late checkout may be arranged on arrival only through our office. The charge of $50 is up to 12 noon. Late check out after 12 noon is an additional nights tariff. Keys may be collected from the office of PRD Nationwide Agnes Water (address provided once booking is confirmed). Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00pm and 8:30 am to 3.30pm Saturday and Sunday. Keys should be returned to the agent immediately upon departure. Keys returned outside business hours are to be made by prior arrangement with the agent. All guests must ensure the property is secured properly on departure of the premise. 1770 Holidays Online is unable to provide luggage storage.
7. Animals: Some of our properties are pet friendly ( OUTSIDE PETS ONLY) .Unless advertised as pet friendly pets are not allowed in or on holiday premises and grounds. If it is found that pets are or have been at the property, the tenant will be charged for all cleaning, fumigation for pests and maintenance required to be carried out. In accordance with certain regulations and Body Corporate Bi Laws, no pets are permitted in our properties unless specifically stated on your booking confirmation form that your property is pet friendly. Pet friendly properties still require approval in all cases. NOTE If a pet is found to be inside at anytime in a property that is pet friendly charges will apply. Charges will range depending on extra clean time/carpet & lounge cleaning cost from professionals & pest control to fumigate inside the property. If feaces from pets are not cleaned up outside in the yard charges will also apply for maintenance clean up.
8. Number of Persons: The property is rented on the basis that it accommodates only the number of persons specified. Additional occupants will be asked to leave or additional charges may be payable, which, at the sole discretion of PRD Nationwide, may be deducted from the security bond.
9. Schoolies: Many owners of holiday homes have had bad experiences in the past with Schoolie bookings, therefore, in accordance with our owner’s instructions; we do not take any schoolie bookings at our holiday properties.
10. Usage of Property: The Property is to be used strictly as a residential dwelling for residential purposes by the Guest(s) and the number of occupants nominated on the Guest Registration Form. The Property is not to be used for any other purpose or by any greater number of occupants than that nominated at the time of booking. The use of the Property for a function, a party, a group gathering, wedding ceremony, wedding reception or any other functions, other like gathering or by schoolies is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Should it come to our attention that a booking has been made, other than for accommodation purposes only or if you use the Property for a function, a party or other like gathering or other than as a residential dwelling for residential purposes:-
(a) Your reservation of the property will be terminated immediately
(b) The Guest and other occupants of the Property will be evicted and removed from it;
(c) Additional charges may be payable, which, at the sole discretion of PRD Nationwide Agnes Water, may be deducted from the security bond.
(d) The Guest(s) agrees to pay an additional Tariff of $4,400 (including GST) and authorise PRD Nationwide Agnes Water to debit that additional Tariff to the credit card(s) provided.
Neither the whole, nor any part of the property shall be sub-let without the express written consent of PRD Nationwide Agnes Water.
11. Description of Property: This description is given in good faith by us as agents of the principal. We are careful not to misrepresent any rental property. If you are not happy with the property we will do our best to remedy the problem if possible. If for whatever reason you choose to depart prior to your departure date, we do not refund rental costs either in full or part thereof. All accommodation is fully furnished and includes kitchen facilities. Changes to the property grounds and/or surrounds, outside of our control, such as weather, erosion, council work and neighbouring renovations will not affect the quoted tariff. We will advise you of these changes prior to your stay where foreseen. We will not refund any costs either in full or part thereof. Linen is only provided where stipulated in the property description, otherwise linen may be hired locally. The Agent expressly excludes any liability whatsoever for any misrepresentation, or misleading conduct or statements, howsoever caused, and whether negligent or otherwise.
12. Furnishings and Linen: Linen is only provided where stipulated in the property description, otherwise linen may be hired from Deepwater local laundry 07 49747 577 . Beach Towels are not provided.
13. Damages and Extra Cleaning: The premises and grounds are to be left in a clean and tidy condition. (Please ensure dishes, pots and pans etc. are washed and put back into cupboards, rubbish bagged up and put in rubbish bins outside, BBQ's cleaned down). Failure to do so will incur a charge for extra cleaning which will be deducted from your security deposit. If BBQ is provided, a cleaning fee of $50.00 will apply if not left clean. All breakages, damages and lost keys must be reported to the agent and paid for by the tenant. Furniture and furnishings are not to be re-arranged and must be in original position on departure. If washing up, tidying, re-arranging of furniture and removal of excess rubbish has not been done, fees for extra cleaning will apply. Charges for professional cleaning of carpets after a guest stay; any excess cleaning requirements from odours & damage relating to smoking inside and/or around the property during tenancy, excess marks on walls & glass. All damages, breakages, extra cleaning, labour and staff costs for processing bond claims will be deducted from the Security Bond before it is refunded, or deducted from your credit card. Should the amount of loss or damage exceed the amount of the security bond, we reserve the right to claim the full costs of reparation from you. Nothing in this agreement is to be taken to limit our rights to make this claim.
14. Smoking: The Property is a smoke free dwelling and must be kept clean and tidy and free of litter (including cigarette butts) at all times.
15. Bookings 12 months in Advance: Tenants may choose to re-book 12 months in advance. This must be done before vacating. The Rental Deposit is due as usual within 24 hours. Full rent payment is due 30 days prior to commencement of booking or 60 days prior for Christmas & Easter .
16. Noise: No noise or behaviour unacceptable to neighbours 24/7. Noise means any sound that can be heard from neighbouring properties that disturbs their peace and quiet. To ensure quiet enjoyment of others, noise should be kept within reasonable levels. If noise is excessive and security services or the police need to be called then a call out fee of $165.00 will be charged. If two or more call outs for noise or rowdy behaviour are made, there is a callout fee for each callout, and then the booking will be terminated. If a booking is terminated in accordance with the provisions of this clause, no refund of rent or security deposit will be given, and you agree that any such rent or bond withheld is genuine compensation for loss occasioned by you. You agree to abide by any noise abatement order issued by the Police, Agnes Water Security, or any other regulatory authority.
17. Breaches: Any breach of this agreement by you permits us to refuse the key, amend the rent of the premises or immediately terminate the tenancy at our sole discretion.
18. Sale: In the event the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or the agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers, provided that reasonable notice of an appointment is given. 24 hours is deemed reasonable notice. The agent accepts no liability should a property be sold and the booking cancelled. In this event all reasonable endeavours to find alternative accommodation, will be made by the agent.
19. Unforseen Changes: In the event of the premises becoming unavailable to the tenant through unforeseen circumstances then the agent will inform the tenant immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative premises, failing which any monies paid will be refunded in full to the tenant. The tenant will not hold the agent or the owner responsible should any unforseen event occur and if no suitable alternative premises can be found, and the agent accepts no liability whatsoever in this regard.
20. Keys: A call out fee of $77.00 applies for misplaced keys or after hour callout being outside the hours of 8:30am to 5pm. If any restricted master keys are lost or misplaced, all locks for that property must be changed at a cost [in the vicinity of $150 to $800] to the holiday guest. If your keys are misplaced between 8:30 am and 5 pm please call (phone provided once booking is confirmed) or if your keys are misplaced between 5pm and 8:30am please call (phone provided once booking is confirmed) All guests are to maintain the security of the property at all times.
21. Repairs to Appliance: During your stay, the agent endeavours to have repairs to appliances attended to as soon as possible after being reported. However due to circumstances beyond our control [e.g. having to order parts or non-availability of trades people] immediate repair may not be possible. No responsibility is accepted by the agent or owner in such circumstances. There will be no refunds or discounts deducted from tariffs for unusable appliances awaiting repair. If repairs cannot be attended to promptly, we will use our best endeavours to supply a substitute appliance if possible.
22. Inspection during your stay: During your stay, a staff member from PRD Nationwide Agnes Water, may require access to the property to carry out an inspection for maintenance and repairs or if the property is for sale to show prospective buyers. We will give prior notice and arrange a suitable time with you. 24 hours is deemed reasonable notice. If PRD Nationwide Agnes Water believes that these Terms and Conditions have been or are being breached, PRD Nationwide Agnes Water may inspect the Property at any time during this reservation upon demand and without notice. PRD Nationwide Agnes Water may inspect the Property at all other times during this reservation upon 24 hours verbal notice. Failure to provide required access to the Property may result in the termination of this reservation of the Property and removal of the Guest(s) and other occupants from the Property.
23. Body Corporate Bi Laws The Guest(s) and all other occupants or visitors of the Property will comply with any Body Corporate by-laws and rules applicable to the Property or which regulate the behaviour of occupants of the Property. The Guest(s) and all other occupants and visitors of the Property will not create or permit any noise or other nuisance to occur within or emanate from the Property. Failure to comply with Body Corporate by-laws or rules or the creation or occurrence of noise or other nuisance in or from the Property, may result in the termination of this reservation of the Property and removal of the Guest(s) and other occupants from the Property.
24. Force Majeure: If circumstances beyond the control of PRD Nationwide Agnes Water effect this reservation (such as flood, fire, act of God, war or threat of war, physical unrest, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activities (threatened or actual), strikes, port or airport closure, technical problems with transport, alteration or cancellation of scheduled travel services) then PRD Nationwide Agnes Water may, at its discretion, cancel this reservation and offer either:- (a) alternate accommodation; or (b) a proportional refund of monies paid by the Guest or (C) hold the booking to use at a later date.
25. Insurance: PRD Nationwide Agnes Water recommends that the Guest obtain travel insurance to insure against loss of deposit, cancellation charges, medical expenses and loss of personal belongings, delays or natural disasters and any other foreseeable loss or expense.
26. Respect and preserve the residential amenity of the property. Refrain from engaging in any drunken, obscene or antisocial behaviour. For any urgent after hours holiday queries or emergencies please phone us on (phone provided once booking is confirmed).
27. Complaints: In the event you have a problem or complaint, it is imperative that you inform PRD Nationwide Agnes Water at the earliest opportunity in order that PRD Nationwide Agnes Water has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to PRD Nationwide Agnes Water within three (3) days of the end of service provided. If you fail to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of PRD Nationwide Agnes Water to rectify the complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim the client may have.
27. Governing Law: The Law of Queensland governs your use and occupation of the Property during this reservation. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland.