If you're looking for a large holiday house or executive short-stay, you seriously can't look past Larrakeyah Executive.
Worry about nothing once you step inside this beautiful Darwin home. 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 3 bathrooms, outdoor entertaining areas, jacuzzi under the stars, and every convenience you can think of.
- Premium High Definition Austar/Foxtel (all channels)
- Lounge area with 55 inch LED 100hz flatscreen TV, sound system, Blu-ray and DVD player
- Rumpus room with PlayStation3, games, 40" LED flatscreen, blu-ray and DVD player
- Jamie Durie 5 burner gas BBQ and outdoor entertainment/al-fresco dining area
- Private outdoor spa/jacuzzi under the stars
- Top quality kitchen appliances including Breville Juicer, George Foreman Sandwich maker and grill, Nespresso coffee machine, and blender (perfect for sunset cocktails!)
- Large ceramic cooktop, plus microwave, electric oven, full-size fridge/freezer, and of course a dishwasher
- Large capacity washing machine and separate dryer (plus outside line)
- Undercover parking for 2 vehicles
- Wifi for up to 5 devices (PAYG)
If you're looking for a house that can accommodate two families, that's spacious, modern, and located right in the heart of Darwin then stop right here. Larrakeyah Executive has it all. Enjoy privacy and cultivate the art of leisure whilst being only a stones throw from the city. Plenty of room for mum, dad, the kids, aunty, uncle, AND grandma.
Designed for tropical living, the house is light-filled and breezy, with high ceilings andoverhead fans throughout. It's also fully air-conditioned withindividual temperature controls for each room.
Downstairs, the main entrance leadsto a galley-style kitchen, with breakfast table,marble benchtops, large capacity stoveand oven and of course a dishwahser. The breakfast bar is fully equipped for lingering big breakfasts, including a coffee machine, sandwich toaster, blender, juicer, and lots more. The kitchen leadsinto the formal dining and main lounge area, perfect for entertaining or family gatherings after a hard day's sightseeing. Also downstairs is a bathroom and one queen-size bedroom,good for guests who have trouble with stairs. .
Upstairs are the other bedrooms, plus rumpus room/second lounge areawith TV, playstation 3 and premium austar, great for older kids to hang out in.The rumpus room has a sofa which can convert to a double bed if needed.
The main bedroom is massive, with king size bed, single bed, and plenty of room for another single bed or portacot, plus private bathroom and private tree-topbalcony with outdoor lounge. It's an excellent parents retreat, or perfect for a family of mum, dad, and two small children.
Intercom security and undercover parking is provided for 2 vehicles. Plenty of on-street parking is also available. All linen is provided including pool towels.
Standard bedding is for 8 people in 4 beds, however the house can comfortably accommodate up to 14 in 13 beds. Bedding configuration as follows:
- Main bedroom (upstairs): 1 king*, 1 single
- 2nd bedroom (upstairs): 1 king*
- 3rd bedroom (upstairs): 1 king*, 1 single
- 4th bedroom: (downstairs) 1 queen
- Rumpus Room: (upstairs) Very comfy double sofa bed
Two additional trundle beds and portacot are also available
*Note the king beds are all twin configurable ie they can either be 1 king, or 2 singles. Standard configuration is as a king bed, if you require them set up as two singles a $50 setup fee per bed applies.
This property is pet friendly subject to certain conditions:
- your dog doesn't bark to disturb the neighbours, and doesn't dig up the garden
- your cat doesn't kill the lizards, birds, and other local wildlife
Oh! Did we mention the amazing garden, resplendent with crabclaw and other heliconias, ginger flowers, wild hibiscus and other beautiful things?
If you're looking for a large holiday home or executive stay, you seriously can't look past Larrakeyah Executive.
Managed by Darwin Holiday Apartments
This property is wholly managed by Darwin Holiday Apartments, an accredited Tourism operator and winner of the 2014 Tourism NT Brolga Award for excellence (specialised tourism services). Darwin Holiday Apartments is a participating member of the Holiday Rental Industry Association and abides by the National Code of Conduct for holiday rentals.
Please note as this property is located in a residential area we are unable to accept bookings for large groups of singlesor fishing groups.Parties, excessive noise,and disturbanceto neighbours are not permitted under any circumstances and will result in immediate termination of your occupancy without refund.
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Equipment
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Pets Welcome
- Games Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Wi-Fi: PAYG
- Enclosed Yard