Darwin City B&B - Self Contained Studio - 2 night minimum
Self-contained apartment in Larrakeyah
Self contained studio - Suitable for holiday / tourist accommodation; or for singles / couples seeking short / medium term accommodation. Ideally situated midway (10 minutes walk) between Darwin city, Cullen Bay beach and restaurants.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Self contained studio - two night minimum
Suitable for holiday / tourist accommodation; or for singles / couples seeking short / medium term accommodation.
Ideally situated midway (10 minutes walk) between Darwin city, Cullen Bay beach and restaurants and the famous Mindil Beach markets
• queen size bed, bedside tables, lamps;
• well equipped kitchen, large refrigerator,
• split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans;
• private ensuite, built-in robes and table / chairs;
• easy chairs for relaxing - and room to move;
• cable TV, wi fi access;
• washing machine
• room is self catering - breakfast is not provided;
• private outdoors sitting area;
• access to verandah, salt water swimming pool & bbq
• private outdoor sitting area;
• excellent security with deadlock doors, security
bars on louvred windows;
• louvred windows for those who dislike air conditioning
• minimum stay: 3 nights;
• payment can be made by bank transfer or netbank deposit;
Darwin City Bed and Breakfast is a long established B&B close to the centre of Darwin, capital of Australia's Northern Territory. Comfortable and affordable accommodation with a personal touch, Darwin City Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home.
Darwin City Bed & Breakfast is ideally located a short walk to many popular tourist facilities and attractions.
- 10 minutes walk to Darwin City centre
- 10 minutes walk to Mindil Beach Markets
- 10 minutes walk to Cullen Bay beach and restaurants
Staying with Steeles - at Darwin City Bed & Breakfast, has unique advantages with quiet enjoyment of the privacy, as well as extra personal attention. A special highlight of being a guest at the Steeles is meeting the hosts, Janette and Roger Steele - true Territorians.
Janette Steele has considerable experience in travel and is a former Director of Steele Tourism, a company that marketed Northern Territory tourism through Europe and the USA.
As well as Janette's extensive experience travelling through Europe, the United States and the Middle East, she has travelled to the Top End's best spots. This has given her the knowledge needed to recommend the best trips and tours for you.
Roger came to the Territory when Darwin was a bombed out town after the second world war. He has experienced the rebirth of the north.
At 13 years of age, Roger was sent outback to the vast cattle stations in the Victoria River country of the west. He worked his way up from ringer, drover, camp cook, head stockman, to station manager. These were the days when Aboriginal stockmen rode the outback pastoral landscape with authority and pride.
Two career changes later, and just prior to the destruction of Darwin by Cyclone Tracy, Roger was a Northern Territory member of Parliament. He was appointed the first Minister for Tourism, Parliamentary Speaker and, later, he founded the Gregory National Park, 12,882 square kilometres of outback Australian bush. Roger has certainly been a part of the story of the Northern Territory for more than five decades.
Welcome to the Territory - one of the world's best kept secrets, in the most politically stable destination in the world.
● Member of the Bed and Breakfast, Farmstay and Accommodation Australia Ltd
● Member of Tourism Top End
● Friend of the Savannah Guides Incorporating the Savannah Way Limited
● Member of Drovers' Camp, Camooweal
● Chairman of Savannah Way Limited