Terms and Conditions:
Please note AUD$50 Cleaning Charge is payable in addition to accommodation cost and will be added to you quote
1. Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. To secure your holiday booking, a deposit of 20% is required to be paid within 5 (Business) days of confirming your booking dates. Payment may be made by Direct Deposit. The balance is payable 30 days prior to the arrival date, unless instructed otherwise by the operator.
4. Keys (or entry code) will be made available upon arrival. Please let us know in advance your arrival time to make these arrangements. Upon departure all keys are to be returned (we will collect direct from you, unless alterative arrangements have been agreed to).
5. All premises are to be left in a satisfactory and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside garbage bins, dish washing up done and BBQ (if used) to be cleaned. Failure to do so will result in an additional cleaning charge of $50 to be retained from the bond. A separate general cleaning charge of $50 is included in your booking to cover for general cleaning and washing of linen.
6. Please note that pets are NOT permitted at Broniques by the Beach.
7. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use sheets and pillow cases (there is spare linen provided in the cupboards if required)
8. Smoking is NOT permitted inside Broniques by the Beach however, provision of an ashtray has been made for use on the front balcony area – should it be determined that smoking has occurred inside a $100 deduction for additional cleaning to remove the smell will be deducted from the bond held.
9. Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks, keys, and gate buzzers is to be reported immediately and paid for at cost, other than acceptable wear and tear. Please note, that our cleaners do a detailed inventory check both before and after your occupation. For any breakage/damage caused in excess of the $200 bond, the owner reserves the right to invoice the booking party for full replacement costs and legal action will be taken for non-payment.
10. A key security deposit / BOND (Total AUD$200 standard booking / AUD$400 special event bookings ie New Year’s Eve, V8 Super Cars, Darwin Cup etc), is required to cover all additional costs incurred as a result of breach of these Terms and conditions including any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, which occur due to the client occupying the premises. The bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount. A full refund via direct deposit to the client’s bank account or a cheque will be posted to the client vacating the property after the inspection by the appointed cleaning staff.
11. The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice. Failure to inform the operator of extras guest may result in additional cost deducted from bond.
12. The operators take no responsibility for the client’s personal property left on the premises.
13. Check-out time is “as agreed” by operator. Check-in time is “as agreed” with operator. The client must vacate the property by the agreed check-out time. Without prior agreement, additional late departure fees will apply at the nightly rate. Usual check-in time is 2pm on day of arrival and check-out is 10am on day of departure – we will endeavour to accommodate alternative times where ever possible but prior notice at time of booking is required.
14. The client making the booking must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
15. Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms or properties. The BBQ must remain on the outside deck.
16. Under no circumstances should keys be left on the premises, unless instructed by owner for departures in early hours of morning.
18. CANCELLATION POLICY - In the event of a cancellation by the client/booking guest, the deposit is refundable in full unless the cancellation occurs within 30 days of expected arrival date. Should cancellation occur within 30 days of expected arrival date then deposit is non refundable, unless the property is re-let for the entire period of the cancellation. If the client has paid in full, then 50% of full payment will be refunded if cancellation occurs before 14 days of expected arrival. Cancellation of Booking 14 days or less of expected arrival NO REFUND is applicable unless property receives a replacement booking for ALL of the cancelled dates.