Bed & Breakfast in Yarrahapinni
Luxury B&B accommodation located on 10 parkland acres between mountain rainforests and sparkling white beaches on the NSW Mid North Coast. Yarrahapinni Homestead is in easy reach of Stuarts Point, Macksville, Nambucca Heads and South West Rocks.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
The perfect Bed and Breakfast for an extended stay or overnight stopover combining beauty, comfort and relaxation, located on 10 Parkland acres close to pristine beaches and beautiful rainforest
Yarrahapini Homestead features a range of facilities to ensure your stay is both comfortable and luxurious.
- Spacious air-conditioned guest suites with queen size beds
- Disabled facilities available with wheelchair access
- Modern tiled ensuite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries
- A secluded nook to read or admire the grandeur of Yarrahapinni Mountain
- Electric blankets to keep you snug and warm on winter nights
- In suite refrigerator
- Choice of full hot or cold breakfast temptations
- Private or group, indoor or outdoor dining locations
- Morning and afternoon teas with fresh cakes from our kitchen
- Large glass sliding doors from bedrooms providing plenty of natural lighting
- Verandah with private dining setting outside each guest suite
- Fluffy white bath robes in every guest suite
- Generous amount of built-in wardrobe space in each room
- Huge guest living room with panoramic views from picture windows
- Television, DVD, and a range of entertaining board games
- Wireless Internet connection.
- Sparkling crystal clear swimming pool
- Breathtaking views of Mount Yarrahapinni and rural countryside
- Crystal clear swimming pool, spa and adjacent outdoor furniture
- Utility Room with tea making facilities, filtered water and refrigerator.
- Microwave Oven in Guest Utility Room
- Clothes washing machine located in Guest Utility Room
- Guest library and information table (brochures, local attractions etc)
- Ten well manicured acres of attractive lawns and gardens
- Golf at at your choice of seven courses located within easy reach
- Tranquil rural ambience yet handy to beaches and river
- Bushwalks, picnics, swimming, fishing, bird watching, cycling
- Plenty of room to practice your golf swing within our grounds
- TV corner with glimpse of coffee lounge nook beyond
- Ideal central location for day tours throughout the “Holiday Coast” region
- Guests arriving by train or bus can be picked up at Eungai or Macksville
- One hour to Coffs Harbour Airport. Regular Sydney & Brisbane flights
- Credit Card facilities for VisaCard and MasterCard
In addition to having separately controlled air-conditioned rooms, guests will also appreciate the chance to cool off in our delightful pool on hot tropical days. Rest assured that this facility is maintained in peak condition at all times. Poolside patio and another outdoor dining location.
There are multiple indoor and outdoor lounging areas at Yarrahapinni Homestead. The degree of sheer choice you experience at this outstanding bed and breakfast establishment will be one of the highlights of your stay.