Sundara Beach House recently featured on Sydney Weekend TV program (Feb 21) and in the Sun Herald and the Australian newspaper.
Just footsteps from the golden sands of Werri Beach, Sundara Beach House is the perfect choice for your next holiday.
At this six bedroom luxury beach house, you can splash about in the 10×4 metre pool/spa, soak up the sunshine and enjoy a BBQ on the deck. You will also love the detached games room, complete with a pool table and bar. Families will love the house, with plenty of space for the kids to play.
There are spectacular ocean views from the lounge room, balcony and third floor sun room - you can see the local surfers and even dolphins catching the waves. If you are lucky, you will spot humpback whales during the migration season. In the cooler months, you can have a cosy night in by the fire – either upstairs or downstairs as there is a fireplace on each level.
There's plenty to do in the local area and Gerringong is an ideal location from which to explore the stunning South Coast and hinterland. There are beautiful beaches, award winning restaurants/cafes and wineries, nature walks, including the 22km Kiama Coast Walk (starts 5 mins from Sundara), plus boutique shopping and galleries.
Pretty towns are just a short drive away including Kiama, famous for the blow hole by the harbour; Berry, an art/craft and foodie haven; and Jamberoo, home to the Jamberoo Action Park, which is a fantastic day out for the whole family.
Within an hour's drive, Jervis Bay makes for a great day trip where you can join a dolphin or whale watching cruise or perhaps a fishing or sea kayaking trip. If rural charm is what you're seeking, then head inland to Kangaroo Valley (40 min drive) or further up the mountain to the Southern Highland townships including Bowral, Berrima, Bundanoon, Moss Vale and Mittagong (Approx. 1h 15 mins drive).
Just 90 minutes drive from Sydney and two hours from Canberra, Sundara Beach House sleeps 10 people. For guests flying into Sydney airport, you can hire a car or use Shoalhaven Shuttle's door to door service.
Perfect for a mid-week break, weekend getaway or longer holiday with family or friends.
Sundara is the Sanskrit word for ‘beautiful’. We invite you to visit Sundara to relax, indulge and make beautiful memories.
The Beach House
The large master bedroom is on the second story with stunning views of Werri Beach. The room has a king size bed, walk in wardrobe and en suite with a TV so you can watch your favourite show while you soak in the bath.
Bedroom number 2 is adjacent to the master bedroom with an outlook over Werri Beach and has a queen size bed.
The view from bedroom 3 and 4 is towards green rolling hills with local farmland in the distance. Both rooms have built-in wardrobes and king size beds which can be split into singles on request.
Bedroom 5 is on the first level, and has a queen size bed with built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 6 is located in the games room (detached from house) and has a queen size bed and en suite, with sliding doors which open out to the garden and the pool. The games room also has a pool table and bar, fridge and dishwasher.
The designer kitchen has Caesarstone bench-tops, underfloor heating, cook top, oven, microwave and a Nespresso coffee machine. The living area has a large dining table, and adjacent lounge room with a 70” TV. Bi-fold doors open out to a large entertaining deck with six-burner Weber BBQ, pool, gas heated spa and backyard.
The laundry and guest bathroom are also located on the ground floor with an outdoor shower so you can rinse off after a swim in the sea or pool.
- 10×4 metre pool
- Gas heated spa
- Games room including pool table, bar, fridge and dishwasher
- 6 burner Weber BBQ
- Wi-Fi internet
- Underfloor heating in kitchen and downstairs living room
- Contemporary kitchen complete with oven, cook-top, dishwasher, microwave and built-in Miele coffee machine
- Fresh linen supplied
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Cot and high chair (On request)
Top 10 Things To Do
You are going to love your stay in Gerringong. It's a beautiful town, with a stunning backdrop. Quite literally where the mountains meet the sea.
We have compiled a list of our favourite things to do in the area to help you plan your holiday.
We haven't included Werri Beach in our top 10 because that's obvious – we heart Werri.
Food, nature walks and action/adventure and feature highly on our list! However, while at Sundara, you may also just choose to totally relax.
1. Learn to surf with Lands Edge surf school
2. Conquer the 22km Kiama Coast Walk (starts 5 mins walk from Sundara) and see the Kiama blow hole
3. Crooked River Winery/Coolangatta Estate/Silos Estate for wine tasting or a delicious meal
4. Jamberoo Action Park, the largest water theme park in NSW (Open Sept to Easter)
5. Pack a picnic and head to Boat Harbour Reserve, then scavenge for crabs on the rock platform
6. Walk along Seven Mile Beach – also a great place to wind or kite surf.
7. Take a short drive to Berry, an art and craft hub and a foodie favourite – try the Hungry Duck or Berry Sourdough Café (10 mins)
8. Buena Vista Farm – Join a picnic day, farm tour or cooking workshop
9. Hit a round at the Gerringong Golf Course
10. Drive to Jervis Bay for a dolphin or whale watching cruise, fishing or kayaking (50 mins)