Terms and Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
- Deposit of 40% non refundable is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 7 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
- Cancellation if caused by the client, the money paid is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
- Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10:00 by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- Bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount via bank transfer or can be hold on the guest credit card. The bond will berefunded or release (in case of credit card pre-authorization) within 3 days of departure, in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared etc.
- Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
- If you choose to use the BBQ during your stay, please make sure it is left in a clean state otherwise a fee will be incurred.
- Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
- Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
- Payment with credit card (Visa and Mastercard) have a 2% surcharge. Payment with Paypal have a 3% surcharge.