Limelight Holiday Letting Agreement
This agreement is made between Raine & Horne Terrigal-Avoca Beach (as agent for the owner) and
Premises 18 DOVER RD, WAMBERAL NSW 2260 (LIMELIGHT)
For the amount of $
THE GUEST AGREES THAT:
(Please read these conditions carefully and advise any friends accompanying you).
1) HOLDING DEPOSIT: As agreement to the above-mentioned terms, and confirmation of the guest’s intent, a holding deposit, to the amount of 50% of the total rent will be paid by the guest in order to confirm any booking. Dates are non-transferable so please choose your dates carefully.
2) BALANCE: The balance must be paid no later than (30) thirty days prior to arrival date.
3) PAYMENT OPTIONS: We accept direct deposit, Cheques (if received 40 days prior to arrival) and Credit/Debit cards (please note there is a 2.2% surcharge on all credit/Debit card payment).
4) SECURITY BOND: A bond of $3000.00 Pre Authorisation onto a Debit or Credit Card and will be held by the Agent for the duration of the stay and released within 10 (ten) working days following a satisfactory inspection of the premises after the guest has vacated. The guest authorises the deduction of money from the bond should damages to the property occur or any breach of the conditions herein arise during the period of occupancy. Should a deduction be made, you will be notified of the reason and amount deducted. If the amount exceeds the bond you agree to pay the difference between the cost of the damages and the bond amount.
If required, it shall be used to replace articles of equivalent value, any furniture effects, fittings or part of the building that may become damaged or lost during your stay. The bond may also be used to cover extra cleaning costs and/or rubbish removal if necessary.
In the event of a bond deduction being required, an administration fee of $80.00 will be charged on top of the amount of the claim if the claim is over $150.00.
5) CLEANING: Limelight is professionally cleaned after every stay. Cleaning fees are included in the total amount charged for your stay. To avoid additional cleaning fees guests are required to leave the property in a neat and tidy manner and there are some things we require you to do. Additional cleaning charges will apply if the following are not done.
- Making sure the dishwasher is emptied and any dishes are washed dried and put away
- Wipe down kitchen benches
- Ensure that the BBQ is cleaned (additional charge of $50 will apply if left uncleaned)
- Remove all food items from the property
- Take out all rubbish and place in the garbage bins outside.
RED General rubbish, YELLOW Recycle, GREEN Vegetation
Put out bins RED__________ YELLOW__________GREEN__________
6) REPAIRS DURING YOUR STAY – We take great pride in maintaining Limelight to the best condition possible. It is the responsibility of the guest to notify the owners’ representative, if during their stay something was to break e.g. appliances etc so that we can try and find a replacement as soon as possible. We will make every effort to replace or repair an item during your stay, however this is not always possible due to circumstances that may be beyond our control.
Guests are required to allow the repair or maintenance personnel to enter the property during 9am – 5pm so that the problem can be rectified. Guests requesting a service that is found not to be required will need to pay the call-out fee.
Please note: The cleaner checks all electronic devices at the end of your stay and any breakages that occur due to misuse or negligence will be deducted from the bond. If you have tampered with any such device you will be liable for the cost of emergency repair so that the next guest can use and enjoy the product.
7) ACCESS FOR CONTRACTORS – In order to keep Limelight in excellent condition for guests, Limelight requires contractors to access the property to clean windows, maintain the pool and gardens on a regular basis. We make every effort to have these tasks performed during change over periods, however this is not always possible to fit this within such a small time frame.
8) DAMAGES to the premises, loss of or damage to any items in the premises, including but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, floor coverings, furniture and fittings, kitchen utensils, crockery, glassware, cutlery, the guest will pay the full cost of replacement or repair of any such items damaged or lost, less any relevant security bond withheld. All damage, breakages or losses are to be reported to the owners’ representative immediately. All furnishings and equipment must be left in the premises as originally found. Guests will be responsible for costs incurred for retuning TV/DVD’s which have been detuned by guests or the attachment of electronic devices etc.
9) MOVING FURNITURE - The guest agrees not to move around any furniture in the house or bring in any outdoor furniture. This can result in floorboards and walls being scratched and damaged, resulting in deduction from bond.
10) THE OCCUPANCY - The premises or any part thereof shall not be used for any purpose other than as holiday accommodation unless prior permission has been granted in writing and no more than 14 people are to be accommodated. The premises are only to accommodate the number of persons booked and for the period stated. The number of occupants must not exceed this and overloading will result in immediate cancellation of the booking. Otherwise the guest will be liable and we will have the right to immediately evict them. No accommodation money will be refunded in the event of eviction.
The guest agrees not to assign or sub-let the whole or any part of the premises.
11) CHECK IN & CHECK OUT - The property is available from 2pm with a departure of 10am. Only the person who has made the booking will be checked in and given the keys. Should the bond be paid by another person, they will also be required to sign the guest agreement. The property must be vacated on time in order for the cleaners to get the property ready for the next booking. All windows and doors must be locked. If you fail to vacate the property by the agreed time you will be charged $100 per 30 mins. The property is cleaned in four hours and the late departure would impact on the next person’s stay.
12) KEYS – One of the Raine & Horne Holidays Team members will meet you at the property at an arranged time to personally give you the keys and show you through the property. Keys can be collected from 2pm – 5pm. However after 5pm a $50 after hour’s call out cash fee is charged. Late pick up will only be available until 10pm, should you arrive after this you will need to make alternative arrangements and check-in the following morning. We will not be held responsible for alternative accommodation or any other costs or demands if guests arrive after 10pm. On departure keys will be either given to the cleaner or taken to the Raine & Horne Terrigal office, 78 Terrigal Esplanade, Terrigal NSW 2260. Please note check in at the property is only available if a completed bond form and attachments have been sent in prior to check in.
13) LOST KEYS - The guest is responsible for the keys and if the keys are lost you will be liable for the cost of a replacement set. Guests requiring a key after hours e.g. locked outside, a $50 cash call out fee will be charged to the guest.
14) NO LIABILITY is accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience experienced during your stay. No responsibility is taken for guest’s personal property left on or near the premises. It is recommended that guests take out personal property insurance.
15) ACCOMMODATION- WHILE PERFECT FOR LARGE GROUPS, THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. Accommodation is for up to 14 people and is for residential purposes only. STRICTLY NO PARTIES OF ANY NATURE ALLOWED INCLUDING BUCKS/HENS PARTIES, FUNCTIONS, WEDDINGS or SCHOOLIES. Extra guests are strictly not allowed. Noisy parties will not be tolerated and may lead to immediate cancellation of the booking with no refund on tariff and loss of bond. If it is brought to our attention that any of the above are going to take place we have the right to cancel the booking prior to the arrival.
16) PARKING spots are allocated outside the property. There is a two car garage and parking in the driveway. Extra cars are not to be parked on the grass.
17) GARBAGE - The guest is required to place the bins out on the street for collection on Thursday night ready for collection Friday morning. You are entitled to one (1) x Red bin, one (1) x Yellow bin for your stay. If you use the other bins provided then this prevents the next tenant having anywhere to place their waste and you will be charged for the removal of your rubbish.
RED General rubbish, YELLOW Recycle, GREEN Vegetation
Please make sure your cars are not parked in front of the bins on bin night so that the bins can be emptied on the road by the council waste truck early the next morning.
18) RENOVATION/BUILDING WORK being carried out near the holiday premises is beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience guests may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated for any of the above.
19) NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE AT ALL – There is a designated smoking area outside on the front veranda and all butts are to be disposed in the ash trays provided. No smoking at the rear of the property at all! NO SMOKING INSIDE!
20) PETS - Under no circumstances are animals allowed on or inside the premises. If pets are found the guest will be liable for the cost of cleaning and or fumigating the premises and the guest will be asked to leave with no refund of tariff or bond.
21) BEHAVIOUR - The guest or any persons using the premises shall not conduct themselves in a manner which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers and shall comply with the requirements of all statutory laws and regulations applicable in respect of the premises.
22) NOISE CONTROL – As a guest at Limelight it is required that you agree to abide by the strict noise control procedure.
RESTRICTED NOISE POLICY – We have had strict instructions from Gosford Council regarding their noise policy for the Terrigal/Wamberal area. Between the hours of 10pm and 7am all noise is restricted to an absolute minimum and at a reasonable level that does not disturb neighbouring residents. NO OUTSIDE NOISE IS PERMITTED SUN-THURS AFTER 10PM AND FRI-SAT AFTER 11PM. THIS INCLUDES SWIMMING IN THE POOL AFTER THIS TIME OR THE USE OF LOUD SPEAKERS AT ANY TIME OUTSIDE OR INSIDE THE PROPERTY IS PROHIBITED AS THE NOISE TRAVELS OUT AMONGST THE SURROUNDING NEIGHBOURS.
We employ a security company to monitor the premises after these hours. If a security guard is called due to noise complaints you will be charged a call out fee of $250.00. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Heavy fines apply including loss of bond and possible eviction. If a noise complaint is made by a neighbour or another member of the community, after the noise restrictions curfew, this will result in the full loss of bond.
23) CANCELLATION: All cancellations must be in writing and are subject to a $250 cancellation fee. Part cancellation of a booking will not be accepted. If the guest is to cancel a booking the property must be re let for the whole duration of the stay at full rent before a refund is given less the $250 cancellation fee. A guest wishing to cancel a booking is best to give as much notice as possible in order to try and have the property re-let. If we need to cancel the booking prior to the arrival date the guest will receive a full refund. Travel insurance is recommended.
The guest hereby agrees to the above terms and conditions for Limelight and takes responsibility for
all guests behaviour.
Signed by Raine & Horne Holidays Team Member: _____________________________
Guest Name: _____________________________________________________
Signature: ______________________________ Date: ____________________
Drivers Licence and Credit/Debit card:
Holiday House Bond Authorisation Form
(To be returned to our office on/prior to arrival)
Arrival Date_________________ Departure Date______________________________
Bond is a Total Amount $3000
*A CLEAR COPY OF THE ABOVE CREDIT CARD AND MATCHING DRIVERS LICENCE MUST BE ATTACHED TO THIS FORM*
- By signing this form, I am authorising Raine & Horne to deduct monies from the bond supplied should damages to the property occur or any breaches of the Terms & Conditions for leasing during the period of occupancy.
- It is understood and acknowledged that I am responsible for the behaviour of ALL guests, and will be responsible for the cost of any necessary repairs or replacements due to damage done to the property.
- I agree that I have read and will abide by the “Terms & Conditions of Letting” overleaf. I also agree to abide by all property by - laws and other rules as set out by the body corporate (if staying in strata controlled complexes).
- Raine & Horne reserves complete discretion with interpreting and implementing this agreement. It is further understood that a breach of any of the terms and conditions of letting could result in immediate eviction of all occupants with 100% cancellation charge applying for the remaining nights as well as loss of bond.
- I acknowledge that all guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and I accept responsibility for any theft or damage of owners property due to neglect in this area and take full responsibility to be billed for the costs. I understand that an $80 administration fee may apply to any bond claim in excess of $150.
- I am aware that a minimum of $1000 bond (more for prestigious properties) is required for all holiday houses/units and this will be put as a pre-auth on the provided credit card details (no 2.2% surcharge applies) or can be payable by bank cheque, money order or EFT. (Please note that funds must be cleared into the agents account before the booking arrival date).
- If not paying by credit card, I have attached my cheque or a copy of receipt of my EFT to this form and will return this to the agent’s office.
- I understand that once the property has been inspected and should there be no issues arising from this, refund will be made into my nominated bank account if a cash bond or the credit card pre authorization will be removed from the card within 10 working days from the date of departure. This time is allowed for a full and complete inspection of the property.
Bond Refund Details (for cash bonds only)
This is where the bond will be refunded to once the property has been checked after departure
OFFICE USE ONLY
Bond ok to refund:
Terms & Conditions of Letting on all Holiday Accommodation Properties
To ensure your holiday is the best it can possibly be, as well as for those that come after you, we ask that you respect the holiday property and our neighbours by abiding by the following terms & conditions.
- When paying by direct debit (EFT) please place in the description the YBI booking reference number.
- Bookings are made in good faith by our agency but we cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises, which are outside our control.
- All descriptions of the premises by the agent is made in good faith but no responsibility will be accepted for miss-description, errors or omissions.
- Deposits are accepted on the basis of current tariff and conditions for the premises and are subject to any increase in tariff or change in conditions as may be notified by the owner or agent prior to the commencement of the booking. (Every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur).
- Our aim is to maintain a high standard of accommodation but we must point out that these properties are privately owned and are furnished to the individual owner's standard.
- All credit card transactions incur an additional transaction fee of 2.2% on standards cards and 3.3% on premium cards.
- All payments are to be made in full before occupancy. It is assumed that all bookings are for holiday purposes only.
- A booking fee will apply to all bookings. The booking fee is in addition to the rental of the property and any other charges incurred throughout your holiday in the property. Booking fees must be paid in full prior to the holiday commencing or gaining access to the property.
- The guest acknowledges & agrees to an early release of their holiday booking deposit to the owners of the property (should the owners request it). The guest acknowledges & agrees that if this occurs, there will be no refund or transfer (to another property) of this deposit, superseding all other term(s) & condition(s) discussing refund &/or transfer of deposit.
- A BOND (minimum of $1,000) is taken on all bookings.
- Refunds following cancellation may only be available if and when period cancelled is fully rebooked for the total period and equal amount of tariff. Refunds may be subject to a cancellation fee. The booking fee is not refundable.
- Holiday premises are available after 2:00pm on the day of arrival, and are to be vacated by 9:00am on the day of departure. Please advise if you are arriving after 5.30pm, otherwise you may not be provided access to your booked property. Guests checking in after closing hours will be charged a $50.00 cash call out fee.
- Before gaining access to any property, guests may be asked to sign and agree to the REINSW best practice Good Guest Behaviour Policy.
- On arrival should the property be found not to be to an appropriate standard of cleanliness or require maintenance please phone our office within 24 hours in order for staff to rectify the situation. Please call our office if maintenance is required during your stay and only call the emergency numbers provided if an emergency and no contact can be made with Raine & Horne staff.
- Holiday guests must provide all bed, bathroom and table linen (unless otherwise arranged or stated on the properties web page).
- If you lock yourself out of your holiday property and our office is not open please call a holiday team member, this may incur a call out charge.
- Under no circumstances are animals allowed on or inside the premises (unless otherwise arranged or stated on the properties web page).
- Garbage and recycling bins to be left on footpath Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday nights and brought in next morning. Excess garbage, bottles etc. may be taken to the Kincumber tip. If rubbish is left at property, there will be a service fee charged for removal by contractor.
- Breakages, damages and lost keys are to be reported immediately and paid for, to permit replacement.
- In home units, Strata Title By-Laws and Regulations must be observed. Parking is only permitted in the designated location.
- The guest agrees to allow the Agent or his nominee to enter the property to arrange necessary repairs.
- No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises.
- Your co-operation in leaving premises in a clean and tidy condition would be appreciated. (You may like to return). If premises are not left in a tidy condition, an additional fee will be charged. Premises are to be left as found. All furniture is to be put back in original place. Failure to this will incur a bond charge.
- All BBQ's to be cleaned on departure, if you arrive to find the BBQ dirty, please notify staff asap. There is a $50 charge for not cleaning the BBQ.
- All keys are to be returned to the office. If keys are lost or dropped off more than one hour after the agreed departure time a $50 fee will be charged to your bond.
- If any beds are found to have been used without linen a $15 per bed fee applies.
- A $80.00 administration fee will be charged for the processing of a bond claim over $150.00
- Noisy parties will not be tolerated and may lead to immediate cancellation of the booking with no refund on tariff and loss of bond.
- No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers.
- The premises are only to accommodate the number of persons for which there is bedding provided and for the period stated. The number of occupants must not exceed the number of beds. Overloading will result in immediate cancellation of the booking.
- All properties are non-smoking properties (both inside and outside, including on balconies). Smoking in any property is cause for an immediate non-release of the (minimum) $1,000 bond taken for each booking, and may be more for premium properties. PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE IN THESE PROPERTIES
- If a noise complaint is made by a neighbour or another member of the community, after the noise restrictions curfew of 10.00pm this will result in the full loss of bond. If the complaint is not warranted then the charge will be waved.
Non-compliance with these conditions permits the owner or agent to refuse the key, amend the rent of premises or immediately terminate the tenancy.
Disclaimer - Raine & Horne Terrigal and Avoca Beach do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents, theft to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
Please advise the office by the Wednesday following your arrival if you wish to rebook the same property for the same period next year.
If you require additional information please call our office on (02) 4385 1000
Signature: _____________________________________ Date:________________