Alterations to a booking incur a $50 administration fee if the alteration occurs within 2 months of arrival. All cancellations by Tenants will attract a $100 administration fee. Should the Tenant cancel at least three (3) months prior to the letting the Tenant will be entitled to a full refund of the deposit monies paid, less the administration fee. Within 3 months, payments on cancelled or transferred bookings are only refundable, less the administration fee, when the accommodation is re-let for the whole term of the cancellation at the full rent.
HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. That at the time of the booking, the Agent will describe the premises and position to the best of their ability and in good faith and as accurately as possible and that no responsibility or refund for any alleged mis-description can be accepted.
2. A booking deposit of 50% of the total tariff is required to make your reservation and forms part of the total tariff payable. Deposits are non-transferrable. The balance of the total tariff is due 30 days prior to arrival. Failure to pay this balance will result in immediate cancellation and all monies paid will be forfeited. If you are arriving within 30 days of your booking date then payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
3. All bookings incur a $25.00 non-refundable booking fee per property. Any bookings cancelled will not receive a booking fee refund. All credit card transactions incur a 3% fee.
4. The Agent is not responsible for actions or changes made by the owner or a third party which may impact on the booking and over which the Agent has no control. These include:
(a) if the property is sold
(b) if the tariff is increased prior to your occupation
(c) If the property, or it’s contents , is altered in any way
(d) If the property is withdrawn from letting.
5. The agent will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience with machinery breakdown. The agent's best endeavours to repair, replace or hire an alternative will be undertaken.
6. That in the event of the premises being sold, and this Agreement being cancelled, all deposit monies will be refunded in full. A minimum of one month’s notice shall be given in this event.
7. No provision can or will be made for relocating to another premises other than on the basis the rental due be forfeited and full rental on the new premises paid prior to occupancy.
8. All properties have a NO SMOKING policy inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside only and butts must be disposed of thoughtfully. Non-compliance may result in additional cleaning fees.
9. Unless otherwise stipulated NO PETS ALLOWED.
10. The tenant is to maintain and leave the premises in a clean, tidy and undamaged condition and as close as possible to how they found it. Please ensure kitchen and bathroom surfaces are clean, dishes and cooking utensils are washed and put away, floors swept and all garbage bagged. In the case of non-compliance an additional cleaning or repair fee may be charged.
11. The tenant is to leave no more than two garbage bags on departure, removal of additional bags will be charged to the guest
12. On vacating, the premises are to be securely locked, all lights and air-conditioners to be turned off and the keys returned to the office. Non-compliance may result in additional charges. Should the keys not be returned to our office on departure, a callout fee will apply if a staff member has to attend the property to collect the keys. Loss of keys or remote control devices will be charged to the guest, plus any costs incurred for locksmiths if required.
13. All damages, breakages and losses to the holiday premises and/or furniture, furnishings and lock and key replacements are to be reported to the Agent immediately. The tenant agrees to allow the Agent to enter and view the state of repair at any time and the Tenant will be responsible for any breakages or damage caused to the premises these must be paid for by the Tenant.
14. Each holiday property is equipped for a specific number of guests. No mattresses, tents or caravans, or more cars then the property accommodates are allowed, if this is not followed you may be asked to leave and no monies will be refunded to the guests. It is against Health Department regulations for more persons to occupy a property than there are beds to accommodate them.
15. Strictly NO PARTY policy. The said premises or any part thereof shall not be used for any purpose other than as holiday accommodation and no more than the agreed number of guests to be accommodated. The agent may involve a third party ie; Police, at any time they deem necessary.
16. That the Tenant or any persons using the premises shall not conduct themselves in a manner which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers and that the Tenants shall comply with the requirements of all statutory laws, regulations and By-Laws applicable in respect of the premises.
17. All properties are privately owned. Please respect the owners property and do not remove any of the furniture or effects from the premises. Under no circumstances should furniture be moved. A fee may be charged should this occur.
18. No responsibility is taken for tenants personal belongings left on the premises. Items left at premises will be kept for 14 days, then disposed of. If you require items to be mailed to you, they will be mailed COD at your expense. A $35.00 service charge will be charged to your credit card.
19. KEY COLLECTION Key codes and key collection instructions will be forwarded to the guest/s at the beginning of the week prior to your booking, on the provision that full payment has been made and the guest registration form has been return complete with credit card details for the security deposit pre-authorisation.
20. GUEST REGISTRATION FORM A guest registration form is required to be completed for all bookings. The guest registration form requests details of your name, address, drivers license number as well as credit card details for the security deposit. The Guest Registration Form needs to be received by our office by the due date of the final balance. Keys will not be handed over unless this form has been completed in full and received by our office.
21. SECURITY DEPOSIT A security deposit is required via credit card pre-authorisation. The amount of the security deposit for each property is outlined on the website. An increased security deposit may be incurred for group bookings at our discretion. The security deposit is used to cover the following incidental items: Any breakages or damage incurred during your stay; any additional guests; any excessive cleaning charges above the normal level due to the property being left in an unacceptable state or any additional service charges. If there are no issues then the security deposit will be refunded to you within 14 days of your departure date.
Should the Tenant breach the terms and conditions above then the Landlord and/or Agent may re-enter the subject premises.
Breach of any of the terms and conditions shall also permit the Landlord and/or Agent to refuse to hand over the keys and/or immediately terminate the holiday agreement.