- We require a security bond on all of our holiday properties, This can be paid by eftpos and returned to you through cheque or made by leaving credit card details where a Photo ID will be required at check in ( debit cards not accepted) and this will be shredded after you vacate the premises considering no damage has been made to the property, if a claim is made from your stay it will be processed and the balance refunded to you.
- Balance of tariff is due prior to occupancy. All monies for Christmas holiday bookings must have a $200 deposit for each week booked and 50% deposit paid by 1st October and the balance must be paid in full by 1st December. For your convenience we have an EFTPOS terminal for deposit and final payments,or direct deposit payments can be arranged. please note that we do not accept cash. There is a fee (as charged by bank) for all credit card transactions.
- CANCELLATION POLICY - If property can be rebooked for entire period all monies paid will be refunded less a $95.00 administion fee, If we cannot re-let the property for the entire period you will forfeit all deposits paid. If your booking came through a link from another website the booking fee for the website is non refundable.
- Our staff will describe the premises and their positions as accurately as possible and in good faith. No responsibility for refund is accepted for error or mis-description.
- Keys must be collected from our office for check in after 3pm on the day of arrival, Monday -Friday(until 5pm)Sunday (until 4.00pm) After hours key pick up can be prearranged during office hours for key collection up till 8.30pm, a charge of $15 will apply, this fee also applies to keys being picked up on public holidays. However, if no arrangement has been made, the keys will need to be collected the following day.
- Check out time is 9:30am SHARP on the day of departure.
- The number of tenants must not exceed the number of beds provided.
- Pets are not permitted.
- If a key is lost or locked inside the property outside office hours, a minimum charge of $50 will apply for obtaining a spare key. If a key is not available, the tenant will be liable for any cost incurred in gaining entry to the premises. Lost keys must be paid for.
- All damage, breakages and losses to the property and/or furniture are to be reported to the agent and paid for immediately.
- No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is of nuisance to adjoining occupiers. In units, Strata Title by-laws and regulations must be observed.
- Garbage bins are to be put out on the relevant day and brought in. In the case of excessive garbage, there will be a minimum charge of $50 for it to be taken away.
- In the event that the property is being offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or his agent to inspect the property with the prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment.
- All advance bookings are accepted on behalf of the current owner. If this property is sold we cannot accept responsibility for decisions made by the new owner.
- The booking is made in good faith by the agent but may be subject to any changes as notified by the owner prior to the commencement of the booking. The agent cannot accept responsibility for the actions taken by the owners of the premises outside their control (every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur).
- Our aim is to maintain a high standard of quality accommodation but we must advise that all our properties are privately owned and are furnished to individual owners standards.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in immediate termination of your holiday letting, Century 21 Coast Property participate in the Bad Books register. By accepting this booking you hereby agree that if you or any occupant covered by this booking, including any guests, breach our Terms and Conditions then your Name, Phone Number and Email address along with details of the breach/breaches may be disclosed to the property landlord and/or other agents participating in the Bad Books register. Century 21 Coast Property reserves the right to cancel a booking where a guest is already in the Bad Books register
Special conditions apply for cancellations.
We request all cancellations to be put in writing.
If you cancell your accommodation and we can secure a replacement booking for the same period your deposit will be refunded less a $95.00 administration fee. If however the property cannot be relet for the entire period you will forfeit all deposit monies paid.
If your booking came through a link from another website the booking fee for the website is non refundable.
If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
To protect our property owners we ask that you carefully read the "Terms and Conditions" of your Holiday Letting.