Ocean Views, Unit 26 SUNDRIFT
Holiday apartment in The Entrance
Modern eco-friendly unit with sweeping views of the channel, beach and hinterland. Soak up the sun and relax at Sundrift. Located on the top floor of the Ocean Views complex. Gorgeous sunny aspect with natural light and views from every room.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Soak up the sun and relax at Sundrift. Located on the top floor of the Ocean Views complex. Gorgeous sunny aspect with natural light and views from every room.
Watch the waves roll in, observe the amazing bird life in the estuary, and experience breathtaking sunrises and sunsets.
Wander along the waterfront boardwalk to the patrolled surf beach, ocean baths, Memorial Park and The Entrance centre. Enjoy the array of alfresco cafes, ice cream shops, fine restaurants, boutique shops, weekend markets, outdoor music and local cinema-all within 10 minutes walk from Sundrift.
Finished to a high standard, Sundrift is beautifully presented with modern floorboards, soft leather couches, stone kitchen bench tops, gas cook tops, natural furnishings and energy-efficient appliances.
A beautiful, tranquil environment for your well-earned break.
- Bedroom 1 - Queen size
- Bedroom 2 - Bunks 1 set and trundle 1
- Enclave - 1 sofa bed (double) (linen is not supplied)
2 bedrooms (queen bed in main bedroom, bunk bed with trundle in 2nd bedroom, sofa bed also available for extra guests), 2 bathrooms (family bath and en suite), ducted air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, gas cook top, BBQ, washer/ dryer, flat screen TV, eco-friendly furnishings, 2 undercover secure parking spots, lift, security intercom, easy access to panoramic rooftop terrace.
Active, Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Fishing, Golf, Relaxation.
Credit Cards: Master Cards and Visa Cards Accepted..
Eco-friendly touches at Sundrift
- “Sundrift” maximises the northerly aspect to let the sun keep you warm and cosy in winter whilst the gentle sea breeze keeps you cool and refreshed in summer.
- The furniture has been sourced from sustainable timber – accredited timber from NSW, mango wood from India, re-cycled elm from Malaysia, mahogany from Indonesia and pine wood from Vietnam. The shell lamps come from Java.
- For our quilts, mattress covers and linen we use mainly certified organic material from Australia with no chemical coatings or bleaches.
- Our cleaning products where possible are biodegradable with no harsh fumes and free of phosphates, chlorine and ammonia.
- “Sundrift” is a non-smoking unit inside (smoking is allowed on the balcony and roof top terrace).
- We use energy efficient LED lights, low water usage appliances like dual flush toilets and low flow taps.
- To deliver an aromatic fragrance into the environment, we use natural essential oils in a reed diffuser
- Our beautiful paintings are from the late renowned Camden artist – Lorne Noble who featured natural landscapes of the ocean, beach, sky, trees, birds, farmland and flowers in her artwork. Her later works featured unique figures of people enjoying beach activities, music and everyday life.
- Energy-efficient appliances have been installed
- We encourage our guests to recycle – there are yellow bins for paper, a skip bin for garbage and green bins for garden waste in the basement garbage room.