Australia Towers 17.03 is a new spacious 3 bedroom apartments with great views located on the 17th floor of the Tower A.
All our apartments are sophisticated, elegant and generously proportioned and designed to suit a variety of people and demographics. Corporate guests or families with children of all ages will also appreciate the well thought layouts with a high standard of furnishings including luxurious bedding, wonderful pillows and rich linen in all three bedrooms. Australia Towers is fully self contained, ideal for corporates or families. The apartments have a full kitchen complete with European stainless steal appliance including an Espresso coffee machine. Also comprising of two sparkling fully equipped bathrooms. Our fully furnished apartments includes double glazed, tinted windows, reverse cycle air conditioning, laundry facilities and state of the art appliances.
Guests will enjoy an abundance of world class sporting and recreation facilities on their doorstep, as well as being surrounded by Australia's largest urban Parkland. Sydney Olympic Park provides a unique balance of exciting venues and entertainment, shops and sophisticated restaurants. Guests will also enjoy all the benefits of effective public transport including ferry, bus and train services.
When it comes to meal times you'll need to decide whether to stay in and enjoy a romantic dinner cooked in your gourmet kitchen overlooking spectacular Sydney views or walk to one of the many restaurants in your street. Maybe you'll have dinner at home and then go to a concert, movie or sporting event or perhaps even indulge in an afternoon of hopping at nearby Rhodes or DFO.
- Master bedroom: 1 King bed size (with chance to split into 2 singles)*
- 2nd bedroom: 2 long singles (or one King size bed)*
- 3rd bedroom: Small room with 1 Single bed + Trundle Single bed
- Double Sofa in the living
- Porta-cot available upon request
*please notify shortOZstay at least one week prior arrival if you require first made as singles & second bedroom made up as a King size bed
- Living and all bedrooms with split system
- Train Station: Olympic Park station is 400 meters away
- Ferry Station: Olympic Park Ferry Wharf is 3.3 km away
- Venue: ANZ Stadium is 1.2 km away
- Venue: All phones Arena is 1.5 km away
- Venue: Skoda Stadium is 650 meters away
- Venue: Aquatic Centre is 700 meters away
- Venue: The McDonald College in Strathfield is 2.3 km away
- Venue: Opera House is 17.7 km away
- Hospital : Concord Hospital is 4.4 km away
- Park: Bicentennial Park is 1,0 km away
- Supermarket: Woolworths Newington is 3.7 km away
- Convenience Store: City Convenience Store is 290 meters away
- Shopping Centre: Rodhes Shopping Centre is 2.4 km away
- Restaurant/Cafes and Bars: The area has an abundance of options. The building has his own Espresso and Wine Bar for delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Airport: Sydney International is 28 km away
From Airport to Australia Towers:
Using Public Transport: Catch a train from the airport platform 1 to Central Station. Catch a second train to Lidcombe and from there a third to Olympic Park. These run every 20 minutes. It is about $18 per person and about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Catching a Taxi: $70 - $80 in about 30 minutes