Australia Towers 13.02 is a spacious 2 bedrooms apartments with park views on the 13th floor of the Tower A.
Our apartments are sophisticated, elegant and generously proportioned and designed to suit a variety of people and demographics. Corporate guests or families with children of all ages will also appreciate the well-thought layouts with a high standard of furnishings including luxurious bedding, wonderful pillows and rich linen in all the bedrooms. Australia Towers is fully self-contained, ideal for corporates or families. The apartments have a full kitchen complete with European stainless steel appliance including an Espresso machine (Nespresso brand). Also comprising of two sparkling fully equipped bathrooms. Our fully furnished apartments include double glazed, tinted windows, reverse cycle air conditioning, laundry facilities and state of the art appliances.
Guests will enjoy an abundance of world-class sporting and recreation facilities on their doorstep, as well as being surrounded by Australia's largest urban Parkland. Sydney Olympic Park provides a unique balance of exciting venues and entertainment, shops and sophisticated restaurants. Guests will also enjoy all the benefits of effective public transport including ferry, bus and train services.
When it comes to meal times you'll need to decide whether to stay in and enjoy a romantic dinner cooked in your gourmet kitchen overlooking spectacular Sydney views or walk to one of the many restaurants in your street. Maybe you'll have dinner at home and then go to a concert, movie or sporting event or perhaps even indulge in an afternoon of shopping at nearby Rhodes or DFO.
- Master bedroom: 1 king bed (chance to split into 2 long singles)*
- 2nd bedroom: 2 long singles (or one king size bed)*
Additional rollaway single or/and porta-cot available upon request
*please notify shortOZstay at least one-week prior arrival if your bedding preference is different from the default
Living and all bedrooms with split system
- Train Station: Olympic Park station is 400 meters away
- Ferry Station: Olympic Park Ferry Wharf is 3.3 km away
- Venue: ANZ Stadium is 1.2 km away
- Venue: Qudos Bank Arena is 1.5 km away
- Venue: Spotless Stadium (formerly known as Skoda Stadium) is 650 meters away
- Venue: Aquatic Centre is 700 meters away
- Venue: The McDonald College in Strathfield is 2.3 km away
- Venue: Opera House is 17.7 km away
- Hospital: Concord Hospital is 4.4 km away
- Park: Bicentennial Park is 1.0 km away
- Supermarket: Woolworths Newington is 3.7 km away
- Convenience Store: EzyMart is just outside, at number 7 Australia Avenue
- Shopping Centre: Rhodes Shopping Centre is 2.4 km away
- Restaurant/Cafes and Bars: The area has an abundance of options. GGs Espresso and Wine Bar downstairs for delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is also a Thai, Japanese and Bakery all on Australia Avenue.
- Airport: Sydney International is 28 km away
From Airport to Australia Towers: Using Public Transport: Catch a train from the airport platform 1 to Central Station. Catch the second train to Lidcombe and from there a third to Olympic Park. These run every 20 minutes. It is about $18 per person and about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Catching a Taxi: $70 - $80 in about 30 minutes
Uber is now available from Sydney Airport and a cheaper alternative to a Taxi