Enjoy the peace and tranquility of self catering farmstay accommodation on a twenty five acre property close to the villages of Sutton Forest and Exeter, in the beautiful Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia.
Located just 90 minutes from Sydney and Canberra, with Bowral, Berrima and all the beautiful surrounding villages within just a few minutes drive.
Nestled in it's own garden with views that stretch out over the hills and valleys towards Mt Gingenbullen and Berrima, this delightful cottage offers peace and privacy.
Whether for a quiet get away for a couple or for a larger group there is plenty of space for everyone.
The cottage has three bedrooms, well equipped country kitchen, dining /living area that seats six, plus a full lounge with slow combustion wood fire overlooking the large deck.
Ideal for groups and extended stays.
Everything to make your stay enjoyable
- Your first mornings' hot breakfast provisions provided. Cereals, bread, butter, preserves, tea and coffee available for your stay.
- gas cooktop and electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer and all utensils to cater for 6 persons
- slow combustion wood fire for those cooler evenings (we chop and supply your wood!).
- TV & /DVD player
- ipod dock
- 3 Bedrooms- 2 Queen and 1 twin room
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- Additional separate WC
- Deck with table setting
- Gas BBQ
- Bocce Court with equipment provided
- Sutton Tops is a non-smoking establishment and is not suitable for those with restricted mobility.
- Outdoor dogs may be accepted by special arrangement.
- Please call owner 24hours ahead of your booking to find out where the key will be.
- Check in time: 2.00pm
- Check out time: 2.00pm unless otherwise advised
A very real sense of life in the country with all the amenities you desire within easy distance
Your self contained farmstay accommodation here at Sutton Tops affords you the privacy and seclusion of a country retreat, giving you a very real sense of "getting away from it all".
Amidst the birdsong, you can relax in your own garden and do as little or as much as you wish in total privacy.
Just a few minutes drive away are the beautiful National Parks, renowned golf courses, cafes, restaurants, wineries and book stores that abound in the Southern Highlands. Many leisurely hours can be spent visiting the wonderful open gardens throughout the year, browsing for that special piece at a myriad of antique dealers,enjoying the thrill of a major attraction such as the Illawarra Fly or Bradman Museum. Whether you are visiting the Southern Highlands for a wedding, to attend an event such as Brigadoon, Tulip Time or A Day on the Green, Sutton Tops Farmstay is ideally situated.
The beauty of our countryside brings lovers of outdoor sports and some who enjoy the creative beauty of our many craft centres such as the Sturt Gallery in Mittagong.
We offer comfortable and private accommodation for your family, friends or special interest group. Supermarkets and the many boutique shops in our towns and villages are all within easy reach.
A wonderful area for birdwatchers, bushwalkers and cyclists with a well equipped and welcoming cottage awaiting you at the end of an exhilarating day.
For quieter times..... A cosy afternoon or evening by the log fire, a glass of wine on the deck with a BBQ meal, a game of bocce or enjoying your breakfast whilst gazing out over the rolling countryside are all pleasures that await you.
The ideal place to spend time with family or friends.