Holiday Booking Terms and Conditions
All guests are invited to inspect the premises, at a time suitable to the Agent, prior to the above booking dates. IF THE PREMISES
ARE NOT INSPECTED PRIOR TO OCCUPATION ALL GUESTS AGREE TO ACCEPT THE PROPERTY OFFERED TO THEM.
Should any Guest default under the Terms & Conditions, then the Owner or his Agent may re-enter upon the subject premises after notice to that effect has been given.
1. This booking form is issued subject to any prior booking or subsequent sale of the property and the owner or the Agent shall be entitled to refuse or cancel any booking.
2. The Agent cannot accept responsibility for any actions taken by the owner of the premises outside the Agents control. (Every reasonable endeavor will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur).
3. L’Abode Short Term Accommodation Specialist will not be responsible for or make refunds to guests who are not satisfied with the accommodation they have booked. (NB: This means if the said premises have been inspected or not). The description of the premises supplied by the Agent is made in good faith but without acceptance of any responsibility whatsoever for any misdescription. In respect of genuinely misquoted tariffs, guests will be given the opportunity to pay the increase or obtain a full refund of the deposit paid.
4.1 A security deposit is required when the property is booked of 20% of the total booking including the bond, this can be paid by international bank transfer or credit card. The guest agrees for L’Abode Short Term Accommodation Specialist to hold credit card details as a security deposit upon check-in and authorize the use of the credit card for the changing of any additional fees, as outlined in the agreement
4.2 Peak season – (September to March). All monies are to be paid two months prior to arrival. If booking is made within two months of arrival all monies must be paid at the time of booking.
4.3 Off Peak season – (April to August). All monies must be paid one month prior to arrival. If booking is made within one month of arrival all monies must be paid at the time of booking.
5. CANCELLATIONS: In the event of a cancelled booking the Agent must be notified in writing. The booking is not refundable unless the property is rebooked for the entire period for the full price - less $100.00 cancellation fee less credit card fees
6. TRANSFERS: All transfers will be treated as cancellations.
7. Furniture is not to be moved and only outdoor furniture is to be used outdoors.
8. Pets are not permitted on the premises.
9. All properties are non smoking inside the premises.
10. The guest shall be liable for any willful loss or damage whatsoever caused by the guest to the owner’ s property & the guest agrees to pay for any damage, breakages or cleaning of the premises by deduction from the security deposit. Please inform the Agent of any damage or missing items on arrival.
11.1Keys will not be made available until ALL monies have been paid in full or before check in time at 2pm. The agent will meet and greet the guest at the property with the keys. Should you be arriving after office hours arrangements for the collection of keys must be made during office hours prior to guest arrival. Keys Will Only Be Available Until 8pm. Upon departure all keys will be arranged to be left somewhere suitable to the agent. (if this is not arranged there could be a locksmith call out charge which will be deducted from the guests bond) Should you be departing outside office hours please contact the agent to arrange where keys will be left for agent collection. Key duplication is forbidden, if spare keys are required please see the Agent.
11.2 Call outs: Any call outs, outside of office hours will incur a fee of $110.00. Variations to check in & check out times must be approved by our Property Manager, failure to do so will result in an extra days rent being charged.
12. Usage - the premises are let for holiday purposes ONLY and only for the period stated on this form. NO weddings, parties, or large gatherings are allowed. The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed the number of people that were initially booked and/or had beds provided for. OVER CROWDING OF PROPERTIES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
13. Where applicable the guest shall comply with all Body Corporate rules and regulations and shall not create or permit any noise or nuisance, which is likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of any other person occupying adjoining premises. Legislated noise pollution controls shall prevail.
14. No liability is accepted in contract or for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the Agent or owners control, or which are not caused by neglect or default by the Agent or owner.
15. The guest shall only park cars in areas provided for that purpose. Extra vehicles, boats, etc., are to be parked outside the grounds, or other satisfactory arrangements made with the agent. NB: Units usually have only 1 parking space available per property.
16. All re-bookings must be arranged during the week and definitely NOT possible on day of check out.
17. All of our holiday properties are owned by individuals who provide amenities of their own varying standard & style. All accommodation is fully self contained, ie. blankets, pillows, cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, iron, ironing board, washing machine and colour TV.
18. GARBAGE: Please wrap all garbage and place in the bin supplied. Fish must not be cleaned on premises. The guest will be charged $10.00 per bag/box for any excess garbage not removed from the premises. Any excess garbage not collected by Council as garbage was deemed excessive by Council, the guest will be charged a rubbish removal fee.
19. Guests must allow the Agent or his representatives, to enter the premises to carry out repairs or inspections if they feel this is necessary or if the Agent feels the guest is in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
20. RE-TUNING OF TV/VCR’s: The attachment of electronic games and devices to the television/video system is not permitted. If retuning is necessary after such use, the guest will be required to pay any costs incurred.
21. In the event of the property being offered for sale, the guest agrees to allow the Agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment. 24 hours notice will be given.
22. Failure to observe these Terms and Conditions will grant the Agent the immediate right to terminate any booking or occupancy.
23. In accordance with Section 18n(1)(b) of the Privacy Act the guest authorizes the agent to give information to and obtain Information from all credit providers. I understand this can include information about my credit worthiness, credit standing, credithistory or credit capacity. I understand this information may be used to assess my application.