Aura -Terms and Conditions of Stay
Lakeside @ Summerland Point
1. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
· Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. CHECK IN/OUT
· Check-in time is not before 12 midday on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 12 midday on departure date.
· Early check-in & late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability
· Weekend bookings have later check out time of 4pm
· Key collection/return: the code to open the lock box at Lakeside @ Summerland Point will be sent to you at least 24 hours before your check in date. On departure place the keys in the lock box, close & spin tumblers.
· Your booking payment is split into two portions – the deposit (50% tariff, paid at time of booking to secure booking) and the remaining balance.
· The balance & Refundable Damage Deposit must be paid 28 days prior to occupancy. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
· All payments are done by bank transfer.
4. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
· If you wish to vary or cancel your booking, please contact us.
· If the booking is canceled more than 60 days before the booking date, you will be refunded 100% of money paid
· If the booking is canceled 30 days before the booking date, you will be refunded 50% of the money paid.
5. REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT:
· A bond payment of $500 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 days of your departure.
· Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management because of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any theft, breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
· If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
7. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS are strictly prohibited
· Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
8. NO SMOKING is permitted inside the house. If smoking outside, butts must be disposed of appropriately.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
· All bedlinen, pillows, doonas & towels are supplied.
10. PETS are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
· Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in the property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
· Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
· Before departure, all food must be removed from fridge, crockery and cutlery washed up. Place rubbish and recyclables into the appropriate council rubbish bins and wheel bins out to the curb ready for pick up. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
· Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, BBQ, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond.
· The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be placed back in the lockbox.
· You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Replacement keys will be provided at an additional charge. If the lock box code is changed or box jammed, there will be a charge to have a locksmith attend.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
· In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform us at the earliest opportunity, so we have the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
· Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to us prior to departure from the Property.
Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder our ability to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may