By The Beach B and B Holiday Apartments
Bed & Breakfast in Sanctuary Point
This luxurious establishment designed for couples with no children comprises 4 architect designed fully self contained beach front apartments with private entrances and individual decks.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
This luxurious establishment is designed for couples,comprising 4 architect designed fully self contained beach front apartments with private entrances and individual decks.
Your hosts Jan and Greg Woods will welcome you to By The Beach B & B Apartments and ensure you enjoy the perfect setting just a few steps from beautiful and peaceful Palm Beach at Sanctuary Point and a short drive to the magnificent Booderee National Park on Jervis Bay.
The complex comprises our home plus four energy efficient, purpose built self contained apartments with private entrances. The apartments are interconnected. SORRY - NO CHILDREN.
Building construction utilises Western Australian limestone blocks and mini orb. Floors are polished concrete with large windows to enhance the water views and northern sun.
- Self contained apartments designed for couples
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for each individual apartment
- Broadband internet connections in each apartment so bring your laptop
- Free broadband Wi Fi also available
- Queen bed, King bed or Twin Singles
- Clock radio with ipod and MP3 player facilities
- Ensuite bathroom, hairdryer
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, full size refrigerator, hot plates, convection microwave and all cooking equipment
- Laundry cupboard with automatic washing machine and tub in 3 apartments
- Living area with lounge, LCD television and DVD player. Selection of DVDs available free
- Outdoor deck with own private BBQ, seating and water views
In The Area
Palm Beach with picnic and BBQ facilities is on the doorstep.
Safe swimming, kayaking, water skiing, sailing, fishing, wind surfing and bush walking are the popular activities.
Boat Ramp is 200 metres away.
Selection of restaurants available at Sanctuary Point, St Georges Basin, Huskisson and Vincentia.
Jervis Bay, including Vincentia, Huskisson, Hyams Beach and Booderee National Park are easily accessible by car or bicycle with a dedicated bicycle track running from Sanctuary Point to Huskisson.
The welcoming St Georges Basin Country Club with 18 hole golf course, bowling greens, tennis and squash courts is 5 minutes away next to Sanctuary Point shopping centre.
Close at hand are wineries, fitness centre/Curves, indoor pool/Leisure Centre, Lady Denman Museum, whale watching and dolphin cruises, Huskisson Theatre
Newspapers, groceries, take-aways available from the Greville Corner Store 50 metres away