This gorgeous 1 bedroom art deco apartment is on Regent street, moments to all the shops and cafes and only a 3 min walk to Redfern Station.
Conveniently located, just one stop to Central Station, China Town and a 10min walk to University of Sydney and UTS.
Recently renovated with new carpets and new paint. Bright one bedroom apartment, classic features such as; high ceilings and large windows, the living room is bathed in sunlight all day. This apartment is extremely private and very quiet and peaceful.
- Super comfy sealy double mattress.
- Fresh and clean cotton bed linen.
- Beautiful cushions and fan.
- Coffee table and two ottomans.
- Two very comfy arm chairs and a French chair.
- Flat screen TV and Ceiling fan.
Kitchen and bathroom:
- Full dining ware and cookware.
- Microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Fresh clean towels for each guest.
- Hair dryer, soap and toilet paper.
There is no washing machine in the apartment, but there a shared coin operated laundry in the building.
Guests have access to everything in the apartment and shared gardens.
- Free Wifi
- Ample storage space.
- Extremely easy access to local shops, restaurants and cafes and bars.
- Local parks within minutes.
- Retro and vintage furniture, boutique dining and art galleries will command your attention in Redfern/Waterloo.
Located close to the Sydney CBD, Waterloo and its surrounds has a welcoming spirit and a rich history and welcomes visitors for both business and recreation. This suburb has been completely revitalized over the last few years. It boasts some of Sydney’s best Cafes and a buzzing, Creative vibe.
Packed with home wares stores, small galleries and antique shops. You can explore for hours, Waterloo is about a 10 minute bus ride into the CBD. It is Close to St Vincent’s and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, as well as the University of Sydney.
Chippendale and Redfern are the next suburbs over and feature the new central park development, which is full of retail, food stores and parklands as well as weekend markets.
Eveleigh has the markets at Carriageworks and the finders keepers market at Technology park. With plenty to see and do and being just a hop, skip and a jump into the CBD there is no better location for your stay in Sydney.
Our Top Reccommendations:
- Coffee tea & Me
- The carriageworks
- The Angry Pirate
- Societe Food and Wine Bar
- Hurricane’s Express grill
- Central Foodcourt
- Artbank Waterloo
- The Country Trader
- Doug up on Bourke
- White Rabbit Gallery