PadsPottsPoint - Macleay Street - Great Location
Self-contained apartment in Potts Point
A designer studio, it is sunny, beautifully furnished and located on wonderful Macleay Street in Potts Point. Potts Point is Sydney's most cosmopolitan neighbourhood & Macleay Street is the heart of Potts Point. The apartment is a comfortable...
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
A designer studio, it is sunny, beautifully furnished and located on wonderful Macleay Street in Potts Point. Potts Point is Sydney's most cosmopolitan neighbourhood & Macleay Street is the heart of Potts Point. The apartment is a comfortable accommodation option in one of Sydney's funkiest neighbourhoods.
The apartment, located on the second floor, has a large window on the western side. The spacious studio has been designed to offer a more comfortable accommodation alternative to discerning travellers. The apartment has its own well equipped kitchen, dining area and individual bathroom and a double-sized bed.
The apartment is most comfortable with two guests, but a third guest is welcome to sleep on the day bed in the dining area. The day bed is shorter than a regular bed so it would be more comfortable for children or small adults.
★ ★ Key Features★ ★
- UNLIMITED, FAST & FREE wireless internet connection
- Flatscreen 32" TV
- Dvd player (in the TV)
- Bluetooth sound dock
- Tastefully & comfortably furnished
- West facing windows
- Wall bed that folds down to a full double bed
- Linens included (1000 TC sheets) and pillows
- Stove with 2 burners
- Cutlery, utensils, pots, pans, oil, condiments etc. (everything you will need)
- Dining table that seats 6
- Daybed can be used as a single bed for extra person
- Freshly renovated
- Bath tub
- Towels included
- Hair dryer
- Combination Washing Machine and Dryer
- Clothes airer
- Ironing board
Potts Point is Sydney's most cosmopolitan neighbourhood (think Soho London, The East Village NYC).
During the last decade Potts Point has become recognised as one of the most desirable places to live in Sydney. Many empty-nesters have sold their family homes in the suburbs and bought an apartment in the neighbourhood. Many young families now choose to live here, so much so that the sight of prams, once as rare in Potts Point as koalas, are now part of the diverse mix of locals. And why wouldn't anybody want to live here? It is the most cosmopolitan 'hood' in Australia. It is beautiful, grand old art deco buildings, and harbour side parks; it is a walk to the city through the Botanic Gardens; you can get a coffee downstairs, and have a drink after dinner. It is all about amenity. It is a vibrant, living, inner-urban community.
It is two minutes walk to the nearest train station or you can walk into the CBD in fifteen minutes. Harbour-side parks are 5 minutes walk. The surf beaches are also a short train/ bus ride away.
Within walking distance of the Botanic Gardens, Opera House, Art Gallery, Australian Museum, central business district & most tourist sites
CBD - Distance: 1km miles east.
Kings Cross Railway station - short 3 min walk. Supermarket - short 2 minute walk
- Taxis takes about 20 minutes and cost about $50 (depending on the time of day).
- Shuttle bus stops on Macleay Street. This costs $13 but takes longer as it makes a number of stops.
- Train. Domestic Airport Station to Kings Cross, a one way ticket is: $15.90 AUD
- Train. International Airport Station to Kings Cross, a one way ticket is: $16.70 AUD
Buses: 311, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327,389, 333, 380, 378, 10
Trains: Eastern Suburbs line, alight at Kings Cross Station
Ferries: To all harbour destinations from Circular Quay
- Parking is available for $25 per day
- Parking between 0800 and 2200 is available on the streets, but is limited to between 1-4 hours (depending where you park)
- Parking between 2200 and 0800 (Night) is unlimited.