Cancellation of any booking will only be accepted in writing or by email.
In the event of a cancellation more than 30 days before the reservation, all monies paid less platform (airbnb, stayz, booking.com, agoda, expedia etc) fees will be returned to the guest.
In the event of a cancellation less than 30 days before the first reservation the guest will be liable for all monies already paid.
- Rates are based on 2 person occupancy, extra guests will be charged an additional $25/ per person per night.
- Pets are not permitted
- Single top bunk is only permitted for guests under 12 years.
- Our check-in time is 2:00 P.M. and our check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
- A security deposit is charged at time of booking. This is fully refundable 7 days post stay granted the Refundable Security Deposit Policy hasn't been violated.
- We reserve the right to charge additional post stay if damages, breakages or additional cleaning is above the security deposit.
Upon booking 30% of the booking price will be charged along with a $150 refundable security bond deposit.
Full payment is required no later than 14 days before check-in and can be paid by bank deposit, credit card or PayPal. If payment is not received 14 days before your check-in date, your reservation will be cancelled and all monies paid will not be returned.
Refunds for cancellations will be made in accordance with our cancellation policy.
Refundable Security Deposit Policy:
A refundable security deposit is taken for the property at time of booking. The security bond will be refunded within 7 days of the end of the letting period - providing an inspection of the property reveals all to be in good order. Should this not be the case, the cost of any damages or breakages will be paid for from this bond and the remainder refunded. Any damages incurring costs over and above the security bond will be invoiced with payment required immediately by return.
If any of the following is not adheres to the security deposit will be forfeited. All guests agree to.
- Take good care of the property during occupation maintaining all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the stay;
- Use the property and its contents in a safe and appropriate manner;
- Read instruction booklets before use of appliances; (if supplied);
- Keep the property secure and locked (where locks exist) all windows and doors whenever the property is left unoccupied and comply with security and safety precautions and in case of rain;
- Leave the property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found (an additional cost will otherwise be incurred to cover the extra cleaning);
- Ensure all kitchen utensils, plates, glasses, pots and pans are washed and put away prior to departure (an additional cost will otherwise be incurred to cover the extra cleaning);
- Report any damage or breakage immediately to the owner;
- Pay the costs arising from any breakages, damage to furniture or fittings, removal of any items from the property, damage to the exterior of the property including any damage to neighbours property and farm animals and equipment;
- Place refuse, surplus food and unwanted articles in bin liners inserted in the waste bins provided and, if full, to dispose of the contents of the bins in the refuse container outside of the house;
- Not tamper with the electrical, gas, water or sewage services, pipes or equipment;
- The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited. Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at a Property must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements;
- Smoking is not permitted indoors;
- Pets and animals are not permitted at this property;