Fabulous 3 bedroom house with spectacular views overlooking Careel Bay and Pittwater. A fantastic kitchen flowing into an open plan living / dining room with log fire place and bi fold doors that bring the outside in. The balcony supplies picturesque views of Pittwater and offers a prime location to relax and watch the sun set over the National Park.
Pittwater Sunsets is in the ideal position to enjoy all the benefits that the area has to offer. The huge entertaining deck joins a lovely wet edge pool overlooking the magnificent view.
- Uninterrupted Pittwater views across McKay Reserve to the Ku-Ring-Gai National Park
- Light, bright, open plan dining & living areas, boasting a sandstone fireplace
- Jarrah wood floors lead you out onto the wide verandah which makes the most of the views
- Spacious modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, European appliances & storage
- The downstairs living room flows out onto a covered entertaining and level lawn area, with the picture beautifully completed by a wet-edge pool surrounded by sandstone
- Upstairs are two large bedrooms, with a huge bedroom/bunkroom downstairs
- Step off the level lawn and into a pool room/games room, perfect for summer days
- A Japanese-style wooden walk bridge leads you over a landscaped garden with outdoor shower
This relaxed home is a wonderful retreat surrounded by native bush and reserve land.
Sleeps 10 guests
MASTER BEDROOM: 1 x queen bed
BEDROOM 2: 1 x queen bed
BEDROOM 3: 2 x bunk beds (4 x singles) + 2 x single trundle beds
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR SEASONAL PRICING & AVAILABILITY.