The perfect getaway and location - a magical Pittwater setting for this classic Palm Beach beachfront.
Located in an exclusive waterfront enclave is this classic Palm Beach beachfront boasting a magical Pittwater setting. Perfectly positioned on the direct beachfront of Snappermans Beach...put simply this is the perfect getaway and location.
This idyllic beach house occupies a level street-to-waterfront block which makes this the perfect weekend entertainer or secluded family residence...good-sized floorplan, bright, breezy interiors & beautifully established gardens. The property extends to the lapping waves of Pittwater via a private lawn, alfresco deck & secure boat house (extra bedroom) with direct access to the water.
Inside there are four bedrooms, one full bathroom + an extra outside toilet and open plan living space that opens to a wide terrace & magical views.
Step outside & its only moments to Palm Beachs village lifestyle with cafes, shops, boutiques, ferry & the beach all within easy strolling distance.
Sleeps 10 guests
- MASTER BEDROOM: 1 x king bed (open bedroom with curtain, please refer to picture)
- BEDROOM 2: 2 x king single beds or 1 x king bed
- BEDROOM 3: 1 x bunk bed (2 x singles)
- BEDROOM 4/SECOND LIVING: 1 x double sofa bed
- BEDROOM 5: 1 x queen bed (outside boat shed converted to bedroom...please refer to picture)
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR SEASONAL PRICING & AVAILABILITY.
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Entertainment Area
- Internal Laundry
- Kitchen/Cleaning Utensils
- Level Lawn
- Pay TV
- Polished Timber Floors
- Quiet Location