Welcome to Plantation Cottages, just 20 mins drive from Byron Bay, NSW. This beautifully designed 2b/r cottage offers two large living areas enclosed by plantation shutters and spacious large decks leading out to an exotic tropical garden with sun lounges, BBQ and a beautiful dining area.
Set with a private backdrop of bushland, the pool is surrounded by a tropical garden.This boutique cottage is a visual delight. Feel like you are in your own five star resort.
Dine in the sun room or al fresco or on the large 8mtr decking by the pool surrounded by a secluded tropical garden filled with birds. Indoor outdoor living. Large garden and decking for outdoor entertaining. Only minutes to New Brighton Beach, which has views back to Byron Light House.
The exquisite private and secluded salt water swimming pool (8x4 mtrs) is surrounded by terraced dry rock walls, and a large mango tree that overhangs part of the area as do heliconias and frangipani trees, all on a north facing block. Featuring a large lounge area that opens out to the outdoors, sunroom and dining area makes for the perfect entertainer as does the kitchen which is well equipped. Internet, and off street parking is also available.
It is just a short 3 min drive to secluded beaches, little cafes, boutiques tucked away in the sleepy little fishing village Brunswick Heads. Gold Coast Airport 25 mins away.
Guest Access -The house gardens and pool area are all exclusive to the guests.
Interaction with Guests - I am on the mobile if you need me, but like to let my guests have a private relaxing time to do their own thing.
The Neighbourhood -They are quiet, and friendly
Getting around -A bus runs from the end of the street on school days.Parking is for 2 cars in the driveway.
- Just 3mins drive to Brunswick Heads,where there are restaurants,and boutique shops. You can bike ride on the bike trails, fish,a private beach,go surfing,hire your own luxury leisure craft and cruse down the Brunswick rivers.Go surfing,hot air ballooning and sky diving is just a few mins drive down the road.
- Visit Crystal Castle 20mins away,have lunch there.
- Gold Coast is 25mins away Byron Bay 15mins
- Mullumbimby 10mins Brisbane one and a half hours away.
- Day adventures: visit Mt. Warning,Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Minyon Falls,and the Tweed Art Gallery.
Adult retreat, Art & Craft, Beach, Birdwatching, Body Treatments, Bushwalking & wilderness, Close to Public Transport, Cruising, Exclusively Gay & Lesbian, Executive rental, Family Friendly, Fishing, Gay & Lesbian friendly, Gliding, Golf, Honeymoon, Hot Air Ballooning, Indigenous Experiences, Luxury, Massage, Museums and Galleries, Pet friendly, Romantic getaway, Skydiving, Valentines Day, Walking or Hiking, Whale Watching
Accept MasterCard, Accept VISA, Baby Cot, Balcony, Bath, Bath towels provided, BBQ, BBQ - Gas, Boat Ramp Nearby, Books/Magazines Supplied, Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking, Broadband internet available, Bus nearby, CD Player, Cooking facilities, Courtyard, Dishwasher, DVD, Electric stove, Fans (ceiling/standard), Gas stove, Hair dryer, Heaters provided, Highchair, Internet access, Iron and ironing board, Kitchen, Lake nearby, Laundry facilities, Linen supplied, Massage, Masseur, Microwave, No smoking, Outdoor pool, Parking, Patio, Pets Welcome Indoors, Pets Welcome Outdoors, Pool, Stairs, Stereo, Tea/Coffee Making Facilities, Television, Vacuum system, VCR, Videos/DVDs Supplied, Washing machine
- Property not suitable for children, Tranquil and quiet with no interruptions, Privacy from other guests in living and activity areas, Adult-oriented activities - see description for details..
- Your own private Retreat, swim in the private salt water pool, read from the extensive library,dine on the large decking overlooking the pool and large tropical garden.Soft lighting at night, quiet and relaxing.
- Less than 5 minutes drive to the beach, Relax by the pool after the beach.
- Just 3mins drive to the most secluded beach, New Brighton Beach, which has amazing views back to Byron Bay and the light house. Some areas are doggy friendly and some are not so it pleases all.
- You can walk for miles and there are hardly any people there, your own private beach!
- Bird-watching available on-site, Bird-watching available nearby.
- There are numerous birds that constantly frequent the garden such as Rosellers, Kookaburras,Lorikeets,Minor Birds and the amazing Black Cockatoos!
Bushwalking & wilderness
- Bushwalking and wilderness experiences available on-site, Bushwalking and wilderness experiences located nearby, Bushwalking maps provided, Located near a National Park.
- Walks are everywhere,and biking tracks,choose to walk through the bush to the beach or through the hinterland,all very close by.
Executive standard, Daily service available on request, Linen included, Internet connection available, Office space/business service area available
- Portacot available, Plastic crockery and cutlery available for children, Games/videos for children under 5 available, Games/videos for children between 5 and 12 available, Games/videos for children over 12 available, Games room, Fenced/safe outdoor play area, Babysitting services can be arranged.
- Safe and fully fenced in a quiet area with a big garden for children to explore. The pool is child friendly and fenced off from B.B.Q. facilities.There are books from the library for most ages to read and Austar T.V. and board games such as jig-saw puzzles etc.
- Fishing spots available nearby, Located less than 5 minute drive to water, Boatramp within 5 minute drive, Boat hire available nearby.
- You can go fishing at the beach only 3mins drive away, or to Brunswick Heads and fish of the rocks where the fish are abundant. Also available to you is a fishing charter boat for reef/game they sail for half days or full days from Tweed Heads 20mins away,and you will be taken to places where you catch the big ones!
Gay & Lesbian friendly
- Offers a high degree of privacy, All guests welcome.
- The design and detail to the Cottage is visually beautiful, all areas are private including the salt water pool.
Golf course located nearby.
Ocean Shores Golf Course at the back door. Boasting the best in Byron 18 hole golf course amongst sparkling lakes native trees and wild life. By car 3mins drive.
Hot air ballooning available nearby.
Just 10mins drive to Tagrarah to be picked up and taken for a ride that is unforgettable! Fly like a bird at dawn and see all of the Bay and the light house too! Simply majestic. A must do.
Fine dining on site, Luxury experience.
- Five star only waiting for the stars to arrive! All white bed linen is washed and dried in the sun and ironed.
- There is every thing you may need to entertain. Fully equipped kitchen to suit the fussy chief Jamie Oliver Cook Ware,juicer,barmix and more. Plenty of plates and glasses of all kinds. I pod dock so you can play your own favorite music, and there is also a C.D. player.
- Cats are permitted, Small dogs (less than 11 kg) are permitted, Medium dogs (11 kg to less than 34 kg) are permitted, Large dogs (34 kg or heavier) are permitted, Pets are permitted inside, Secure, fully fenced running area.
- We accept well mannered dogs.There is a large grassed tropical garden area for running around and exploring.The Cottage is in a small Court and is very quiet.
- Dogs are allowed on the burguandy couch but not the white couch.
- Sometimes when I work at the Studio I bring my two small dogs,but the area is completely fenced off with brushbox fencing for privacy.
- Dogs are allowed in the pool.
- A water bowl is provided and a pack of Shmackos.
- There is a doggy friendly beach 3mins drive away.
- Accommodation just for two, Romance package available, Private living and recreation areas, Honeymoon package available, Chocolates provided on arrival.
- Secluded and private area where the Cottage and the salt water pool is all yours. Swim naked and enjoy the privacy. Romantic decor and lighting at night with lamps and candles.Beautiful starched sheets all white.
- Your own private resort! Take romantic strolls along the beach only 3mins drive to secluded beaches.