Two bedroom, self-contained accommodation has unrestricted views over reserve and lagoon to the beach just 200 metres away. Opens out onto a small fenced garden, with table & chairs, no houses between it and the beach, just grass and bush land reserve. Children are welcome and will enjoy a park with swings, slide and play equipment at the bottom of the road. The main bedroom with queen bed is off the living room with Japanese screens as a divider, which can be left open to take full advantage of the views from the bedroom windows.
We offer our guests 3 free passes to a very popular fattraction, a great favourite with children and adults alike.
After Easter school holidays - end November is $1154 per week
1 - 9 Dec & 28 Jan - after Easter school holiday is $1618 per week
10 Dec - 28 Jan is $1935 per week
Pets & Children: Children welcome, cats or small dogs a possibility by prior arrangement.
Smoking Policy: No smoking inside
This modern self-contained accommodation features:
- Queen size bed
- Two singles (or zip to King) Please advise when booking if you require king
- Just 3 minutes walk down to the beach
- Open plan living area
- Full kitchen including oven/cooktop, fridge, dishwasher & microwave
- Patio with BBQ, table, chairs and unrestricted beach views
- Small fenced garden with lawn
- Private bathroom
- Washing machine
- Flat Screen TV with DVD & Free Cable TV (Foxtel)
- Free WiFi available for your laptop
- Toys & books
- Free street parking
- Beach views from every room including bedrooms
- High chair or cot available on request
We have 12 family run properties all in the beautiful beach suburb of North Curl Curl, so if this property isn't available for your dates, please contact me and I will let you know if one of our other properties are available. Kind regards Nicky Kierath