SORRY WE HAVE TAKEN A LONG BOOKING IN THIS PROPERTY, BUT WE DO HAVE OTHER 1 & 2 BEDROOM PROPERTIES AVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PROPERTIES ON THIS SITE. This spacious top floor accommodation has unrestricted views over reserve, lagoon and the beach from living/dining rooms and front balcony. The bedrooms overlook a leafy palm filled garden. It is an easy walk to the beach just 300 metres away. Children are welcome and will enjoy the park with swings, slide and play equipment across the road.
Pets & Children: Children welcome
Smoking Policy: No smoking inside
This modern self-contained accommodation features:
- Full kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & microwave
- Open plan living area
- Balcony with BBQ and unrestricted beach views
- Queen bed
- 2 single beds or 1 king size bed
- New private bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Widescreen TV & DVD player with DVD's
- Games, toys and bookshelf
- Washing machine
- Gas heater
- Wireless Internet access
- Computer with camera, microphone and speakers
- Mobile phone provided, rechargable with prepay
- High chair or cot available on request
- On street parking available
Lots of convenient extras supplied like cloths washing powder, herbs/spices, sauces, oil, vinegar, foil, cling wrap, tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc. Makes your life easier that it is all there.
Adjoining South Curl Curl has a beach front cafe. Manly Dam is 10 minutes away where you can enjoy bushland walks, swimming, feeding ducks, BBQ and childrens play areas. Stoney Range National Park is 5 minutes away. Manly is 15 minutes away where you can enjoy beach side cafes, pubs and fine dining. There is also an aquarium and a free art gallery. Manly Ferry takes you via a beautiful harbour cruise into the city in 30 minutes. Warringah Mall is 15 minutes away and meets all those shopping needs.It takes about 45 mins from the airport by shuttle or car.