Cumberland Resort And Spa
Resort in Norfolk Island
Set among tropical palms and exotic fruit trees, the modern, boutique property with heated swimming pool and spa, is centrally situated, an easy 1 min stroll to shops, cafes & restaurants, yet only 5 mins to the white sandy beaches, golf, forest...
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
This is the trendiest resort accommodation on Norfolk Island. This boutique, self-contained 4-star resort, set in tropical gardens, is located just a short three-minute stroll to the shops, cafes, and restaurants, and minutes to the beach & golf. Relax in the heated swim spa pool (36oC) or indulge in a spa treatment or sauna at the onsite day spa.
Covid Safe – Cumberland Safe
Keeping our guests safe…We are Ready and Waiting!
- No known cases of Covid-19 on Norfolk Island.
- Flexible cancellation policy.
- Temperature scanned upon arrival at resort or at request.
- Social Distancing maintained in public areas such as reception, guest recreation and welcome areas.
- Frequent chemical analysis of self-chlorinating heated swim spa pool.
- Sanitizer and Disinfectant stations in common areas, including sanitizer hand gel and wipes.
- Frequent Cleaning, Disinfecting and Sanitizing – including frequently touched surfaces, such as door knobs and light switches.
- Washing all linens at the highest heat setting recommended by manufacturer.
- UV Disinfectant Lamp available for use by all guests.
- Complimentary single use toiletries.
- Contact-Free credit card payments.
Norfolk Island Entry Pass: Until further notice, it is a requirement that all travellers, including residents, essential personnel and tourists, submit an application for a Norfolk Island Entry Pass 24 to 72 hours prior to flight departure to Norfolk Island.
Link to Norfolk Island Entry Pass is below
Queensland Travel Pass: The Queensland Government requires Travel Declaration passes from all travellers within 72 hours of returning to Queensland. There is no requirement to quarantine upon returning to Queensland from Norfolk Island. Norfolk Island has remained Covid-free throughout the pandemic.
Link to Queensland Travel Pass is below
The 10 modern, ground-floor, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom spa apartments & villas feature en-suite bathrooms to every executive bedroom, with spa baths/ massage showers. For example, the 2 Bedroom Executive Spa Villa has 2 en-suite spa bathrooms, the 3 Bedroom Executive Spa Villa has 3 en-suite spa bathrooms. In fact, the 5-Bedroom Spa Villa even has en-suite 6 spa bathrooms.
Features include, heavenly King beds, LCD/LED TV, DVD/CD/iPod docks, fully equipped stainless-steel kitchens, dishwashers, heated towel rails, private, sunny spacious verandahs, private BBQ’s, picnic sets, snorkel gear, wireless internet.
Kick-start your experience with return airport bus transfers, discounted rental car including insurance (upgradable to minivan), starter breakfast provisions, complimentary daily Wi-Fi allowance, Foxtel Satellite TV (movies, sports, news), and 450+ on-demand movies.
For groups, try 4-Bedroom 3 bathroom Cumberland Villa, or 3 and 5 Bedroom Spa Villas (5 spa bathrooms), or treat yourself to The White House, the top property, a massive 5-bedroom, private, presidential hillside retreat with stunning 180 degree Pacific Ocean views, massive outdoor spa, indoor spa, steam & dry saunas, and more….