Premises:- Serviced Apartments owned or operated by the Proprietor referred to below.
Proprietor:- Beaches Property Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Beaches Serviced Apartments Nelson Bay
1. Check in times unless otherwise agreed shall be 1:00 p.m. on the arrival date for the booking.
2. Check-out unless otherwise agreed shall be by 10:00 a.m. on the departure date of the booking. All keys to be returned at the time of check-out.
3. Guests shall leave the apartment in a clean and tidy state. Additional charges may apply for any stains, damage, special cleaning requirements or for losses of any nature including loss of income caused by any Guest or their invitees or occupants.
4. No pets to be brought upon the premises except for bookings made and accepted for the pet friendly accommodation.
5. Guests shall not create any nuisance to other occupants nor engage in the use of loud, abusive or vulgar language.
6. Guests shall abide by signs and directions of management.
7. Guests shall be liable for any loss or damage caused by the Guests or their fellow occupants to the apartment or the premises of the Proprietor.
8. The number of persons per apartment shall be limited to: two persons per double bed, two persons per sofa bed in each apartment and one person per single bed (if any) in each apartment.
9. The Proprietor and its managers reserves the right to remove any person from the premises who creates a nuisance on the premises, causes loss, damage or injury to any property located on the premises or any person on the premises, or any person who is abusive, intoxicated, immodest or obscene in their behaviour or manner.
10. Children in the pool area shall always be accompanied and properly supervised by an adult who have parental rights, guardianship or adults with care control or custody of the children which has been entrusted by the parent or guardian of such children (such persons shall not include any employee or officer of the Proprietor). Guests indemnify the proprietor for any loss, death, injury or damage for breach of this term.
11. The pool will close at 10:00 p.m. each night.
12. Guests only have a license right to use the premises.
13. Motor vehicles are parked in or upon the premises at the sole risk of the owner of the vehicle. The Guest indemnifies the Proprietor for any claim made in respect to loss, injury, death or damage caused to or by a motor vehicle used by the Guest or their invitee or occupant. Vehicles shall be parked only in areas designated by the Proprietor or its management.
14. The Proprietor is not responsible for any loss or damage to any belonging or good left in any motor vehicle.
15. The Innkeepers Act 1968 NSW applies to goods and chattels left upon the premises and motor vehicles brought upon the premises and liability is limited against the Proprietor for loss or damage of whatsoever nature to any good, chattel or motor vehicle on the premises to the amount prescribed by such Act, if the exemption from liability under the Act does not otherwise apply.
16. The Proprietor has the right to charge any credit card facility used by a Guest in making a booking for any loss or damage sustained to property of the Proprietor of failure to comply with these terms.
17. The Guest agrees to pay the tariff prior to departure and any ancillary costs prescribed by the Proprietor for additional persons or special facilities provided by the Proprietor.
18. Any refunds will be subject to the Cancellation &Refund Policy referred to below.
19. The Proprietor is not responsible or liable for any service provided by any third party even though such service or facility is part of an advertised package. Recourse shall be limited to the supplier of the third party service (eg. Cruise providers, restaurants, transport providers).
20. The Proprietor is not responsible or liable for any property booked by a person with an owner of a property which is not part of the Beaches Services Apartment Port Stephens complex located at 12 Gowrie Ave Nelson Bay. The Guest acknowledges that the Proprietor is only providing a web hosting service for the owner of such property and any contract is direct between the Guest and the owner of the relevant property.
21. Any legal proceeding, claim or action shall be brought in a Court or tribunal within the metropolitan area of Sydney in the State of NSW.