Location counts and this home is no exception. This fully furnished stylish contemporary home has used light and space to its full advantage. 3 bedrooms with ensuite. Open plan living with vaulted ceilings. Ultra modern kitchen. Spacious back and front decks with comfortable outdoor furniture.
All you need to bring is your linen and towels.
Great river, mountain and ocean views. 1km to beach along bicycle path or road and 5km along bicycle path or road to Moruya.
Location: What To Do for those who want to unwind
For those after a rest:
- Visit Tilba Tilba for a day trip, lunch at the Tilba Valley Wines Vineyard
- Visit nearby Bingie Bingie Point for great views and a beach walk
- Birdwatch from the rear deck whilst relaxing on the sunlounges
- Fine dining at The River Restaurant in Moruya
- Shop for local produce at the Saturday morning markets by the river in Moruya
- Stroll through Moruya and see the many historic buildings.
- Day trip to Mogo and visit the locally owned curio shops and gallerys.
- Take a visit to Mogo Zoo.
What to do for those who want an active holiday
- Local beach and river fishing
- Enjoy a round of golf on the Moruya Golf Course
- Hire a boat/canoe or kayak and discover the Moruya River
- Skydive from Moruya Airport
- Bushwalk through the many National Parks or along secluded beaches
- Surf at one of the many fine breaks
- House is one minute to the Moruya Heads Boat Ramp
Air conditioning, Balcony, Bath, BBQ, BBQ - Gas, Boat Ramp Nearby, Books/Magazines Supplied, Broadband internet available, CD Player, Cooking facilities, Dishwasher, DVD, Electric stove, Ensuite, Fans (ceiling/standard), Internet access, Iron and ironing board, Kitchen, Laundry facilities, Microwave, No smoking, Parking, Patio, Reverse cycle heating, Stairs, Stereo, Tea/Coffee Making Facilities, Television, TV with teletext/caption functions, Undercover or off street parking, Vacuum system, VCR, Videos/DVDs Supplied, Walk to the shops, Washing machine