Quality with Rural Tranquility sums up Bryn Glas.
Visitors are welcome to feed our chooks, or just stroll round the paddocks and developing gardens. Bryn Glas is central for beaches, national parks, fishing, rivers, golf plus the rest of the Eurobodalla Nature Coast stretching from Tilba in the South to Durras in the North, and including the major centres of Moruya, Tuross Heads, Narooma and Batemans Bay.
The self catering apartment has air conditioning, TV, full ensuite facilities, Queen Size bed, plus double sofa bed ( separate toilet facilities for persons occupying sofa bed). It also has a well equipped kitchen,wireless broadband, and a ramp for easy access The lounge / dining room has television, videos, library and music.
All linen, bedding and towels are supplied, full breakfast items including our own free range eggs and home baked bread are provided for your convenience, Enjoy dining on the spacious veranda from which panoramic mountain views may be enjoyed.
- Queen Bed rooms with en-suite facilities
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Wireless broadband internet available.
- Complimentary shampoo/conditioner
- Private lounge / Dining Room.
- Full breakfast provisions provided.
- Wide verandah with magnificent mountain views