Giba Gunyah Country Cottages
Cottage in Morans Crossing
Two modern country pet friendly cottages nestled into the slopes of the misty blue ridges of the South East Forests National Park. Pets can roam the large shady gardens, enjoy the walking trails and rocky river
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Relax, Unwind, Discover ..Two modern country pet friendly cottages nestled into the slopes of the misty blue ridges of the South East Forests National Park. Pets can roam the large shady gardens, enjoy the walking trails and rocky river - a perfect restful retreat or a romantic hideaway for couples, families and doggy holidays. Spectacular panoramic views of the Bega Valley, with a variety of birdlife, echidnas, platypus, wombats and farm animals.
Pets welcome and Pinewood cottage has disabled access. Both cottages have wood fires to keep you cosy in winter. Soft fluffy towels and luxury linen ensure your comfort. We provide freshly baked bread on arrival and our farm eggs with starter breakfast provisions in the cottages. Our cottages are spotlessly clean, budget priced, with special rates for families.
Because humans are not the only ones who need to smell the roses!
Giba Gunyah, Sapphire Coast New South Wales - a wonderful farm stay for you to holiday along with your pets. Each cottage has its own large fenced secluded garden with lots of places to sniff and explore. Dogs can safely be left for a few hours while you explore the area if you are sure they will not fret or jump the fences however there are many leash free areas for your pet to explore with you. They will also love exploring the fire trail or swimming in the river and the dam. Our farm and native animals are important to us and we just ask that you respect the farm and native animals on our property and those of our neighbours.
- Dogs, or cats, are allowed in the living areas of the cottages, but not on the furniture or in the bedrooms
- Pinewood Cottage has a separate wood shed for sleeping if your dog is an outside dog.
- The Stone Cottage has a covered verandah.
- Please bring your dog’s bedding, two bowls are provided at each cottage
- Dogs may be left in gardens if you wish to go sightseeing without them, and are sure they won’t fret
- Dogs are not to be left inside the cottages on their own
- Please remove droppings from gardens before you depart
- Animals are to be supervised and leashed at all times outside of the cottage gardens