The Ridge Retreat at Mollymook
Bed & Breakfast in Mollymook
The Ridge Retreat at Mollymook features 3 newly renovated private and spacious en-suite guest rooms accommodating two people each with their own unique décor, views and facilities.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
The Ridge Retreat at Mollymook features 3 newly renovated private and spacious en-suite guest rooms accommodating two people each with their own unique décor, views and facilities. The Eucalypt and Tree Fern rooms open out to the main balcony with magnificent views over the heated pool and down to the eucalypt forest while the Courtyard Room offers guests their own private sun filled courtyard next to the eucalypt forest. Guests can also enjoy our magnificent formal lounge room for breakfast or a relaxing evening glass of wine by the wood fire during the cooler months and in the warmer months take breakfast on our sun drenched balcony and enjoy relaxing by our 18 metre heated infinity edge salt water lap pool.
- Spacious ensuite rooms with bush land views
- Daily continental and cooked breakfast
- Luxury queen and king bed rooms
- Fully air-conditioned
- Quality linen and towels
- Electric blankets
- Flat-screen HD LCD television, free internet (Netflix) movies
- Bar fridge, espresso coffee and specialty herbal teas in the guest lounge
- Radio alarm clock
- Designer linen, bath robes, hair dryer and luxury bathroom products
- Iron and ironing board
- Rooms serviced daily
- Free Wi-Fi through out
- Guest lounge with wood fire
- 18 metre infinity edge salt water lap pool
- On site parking
- Free bicycle hire (subject to availability)
- All rooms are non-smoking
Children and Extra Guests Details
We do not cater for children
Car Parking Details
Free car parking is available on site
Things To Do
- A short drive to the beautiful country town of Milton with heritage buildings the setting for boutique clothing shops, galleries, antiques and collectibles, gift and home wares.
- Dining choices include cafes, restaurants, pubs and pizza, vegetarian and a tapas bar. T
- he Milton Theatre is a great venue for live entertainment.
- Weekly live local music scene at pubs, cafes and wineries.
- Minutes to Mollymook and other beautiful south coast beaches for swimming, surfing, kayaking, snorkelling and diving.
- Bushwalking on coastal trails and in nearby National Parks.
- Outdoor aquatic activities such as kayaking and paddle boarding, sailing and fishing on the coastal inland river and lake systems of Narrawallee Inlet, Lake Congola and Burrill Lake.
- Close to Ulladulla with its cafes, shops, bowling centre and cinema.
- Visitor centre for information, maps - guided fossil walks, coastal walks; whale watching from headlands, Warden Head lighthouse; sea pool and leisure centre.
- Memorable dining experiences are a short drive away at Rick Stein's at Bannisters, St Isadore in Milton and Tallwood Eatery at Mollymook.
- Part of the Shoalhaven Coast Wine Region with vineyards at Cupitt's Winery and Vineyard Kitchen restaurant in Ulladulla, Fern Gully Winery at Termeil; Bawley Vale Estate at Bawley Point and Kladis Estate winery at Wandandian.