Terms and Conditions for Guest Registration at Allure on Ocean Motel
1. You (our guest) agree that you will pay us (Allure on Ocean Motel) the room rate for each day of your stay and any additional charges up until the time you advise that you have departed from our rooms.
2. You agree that any charge for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account.
3. You agree that checkout time is 10:00am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
4. You agree departure after that time may incur additional room charges.
5. You agree that we may apply a charge if your required check-in time requires us to keep the room empty on the previous day.
6. You agree to pay interim accounts when presented even though you may not have departed from our rooms.
7. You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of booking and/or registration. This will only be permitted where sufficient bedding exists in the room (additional guests will not be permitted to stay where this is not the case).
8. You agree you are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount due on departure unless prior settlement arrangements have been accepted by us. If the settlement arrangements have not been met within 30 days of departure you agree to pay the total amount due on receipt of our invoice.
9. You agree to pay us for any excess cleaning, loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during period of use including that resulting from, but not limited to, excessive cleaning requirements, smoking, cooking in rooms, missing equipment and physical damage.
10. You agree to return the key for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for the replacement of keys you lose or fail to return same.
11. You agree any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds or car park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
12. You agree that you will not invite unregistered guests to your Motel room.
13. You agree that you will not bring pets onto the property.
14. You agree that in any case where you (or any guest registered by you), causes unreasonable annoyance to another guest residing at the property and/or unreasonable disruption to the privacy of another guest residing at the property, we have the right to evict you and any member of your associated party.
15. You agree that in any case you (or any guest registered by you) become unreasonably, abusive, destructive or offensive, we have the right to evict you and any member of your associated party.
16. You agree that the provision of accommodation at this property is for personal use and neither the accommodation provider, their management, staff or agents are responsible in any way or to any degree for any restriction which may inhibit or reduce your capacity to produce revenue or income whilst a guest at this property.
17. You agree that you will not engage in the provision of goods and / or services to the public from your room or any other area of the property.
18. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
19. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any loss of business, trade, revenue or income, regardless of how, when or where the loss has occurred.
20. You agree that regardless of your length of stay there is no tenancy or other rights created under any Landlord or Tenant laws and there are no such laws that apply to your stay. We grant you a license to stay in our rooms and you agree that we may terminate the license at any time without giving you a reason.
21. You agree that you will volunteer any information regarding your personal and professional activities which may place the accommodation provider, their management, staff or agents in breach of any legislation relevant to the operation of this business.
22. You agree that you will voluntarily vacate the premises upon the advice of any information regarding your personal and professional activities which may place the accommodation provider, their management, staff or agents in breach of any legislation relevant to the operation of this business.
23. You agree to abide by the COVID-19 policies, procedures, protocols and processes of Allure on Ocean Motel as outlined here (link to COVID 19 page)