Luxury Lifestyle Retreat - Absolute Lake Front
The Robyns Nest Guesthouse offers luxurious bed and breakfast accommodation on the foreshores of Merimbula's Top Lake. With an absolute lakefront setting, and surrounded by beautiful bushland, Robyns Nest Guesthouse B&B has everything you could need for a romantic escape or relaxed family holiday. Endless attractions and the tranquillity of the area surrounds you on arrival. Absolute lake front bush setting blended with an abundance of birdlife. Robyns Nest is set in 100 acres of bushland and rainforest just 2km from Merimbula with a 25 acre lake frontage - the Top Lake is an excellent fishing ground as is our private dam stocked with Bass and Perch. Robyns Nest Guesthouse is a unique lifestyle retreat, with 6 tastefully decorated guest suites and 14 fully self-contained lakeside cottages. This excellent mini resort provides guests with superb facilities, including an outdoor spa , 15-metre solar heated swimming pool and a competition standard synthetic grass tennis court. Also boasting a fully equipped Conference and function centre.
Robyn’s Nest is a Boutique Resort that offers two different styles of accommodation, a Traditional Bed and Breakfast and Fully Self Catered Cottages. All rooms on the property boast waterfront views with their own outdoor area overlooking the magical Merimbula Top Lake.
All accommodation is reminiscent of a bygone era, with red mahogany fixtures harvested from Robyn’s Nest land, state of the art facilities and appliances including airconditioning and flat screen TV.
Accommodation on the property consists of –
In the Guest House – Traditional Bed & Breakfast – Click here for more information
- 2 x Deluxe Suites with King beds
- 2 x Standard rooms with Queen beds
- 1 x Standard room with two King single beds / or King bed
- 1 x Deluxe family room with Queen bed and two King single beds (note this room has garden and pool views not lake views)
- All are airconditioned with a flat screen TV
Our Fully Self Contained Cottages – Click here for more information
- 6 x One bed Cottages have a large spa bath, sleeps 2 people.
- 2 x One bedroom Cottages have a large bath tub & separate shower.
- 4 x Two bedroom Cottages have two bathrooms and accomodates up to 4 people maximum.
- 2 x Two bedroom Cottages have two bathrooms and accomodate up to 5 people.
- All contain airconditioning, flat screen TV’s, fully equipped kitchens and washing/drying facilities
Breakfast is available in the Courtyard Restaurant
Robyn’s Nest Boutique Resort offers a wide variety of facilities to all it’s guests, where we aim to provide the ultimate get away for all our guests, no matter what your interests are.
- 15 metre solar heated swimming pool (not warm enough for winter months)
- Full size competition standard tennis court with full night lights
- Jetty, Pontoon and boat mooring
- Heated jacuzzi for complete relaxation
- Spa treatments and massages can be arranged upon request for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own room
- Walking tracks for all levels of fitness, including a boardwalk around the lake’s edge that takes you all the way to the Merimbula town centre
- Fishing over prime breeding grounds, both in the top lake and our catch and release dam which is fully stocked with Silver Perch and Bass
- Prime bird watching with over 60 identified species on our property
- A large variety of native Australian Wildlife including kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, kookaburras and many more as part of our natural landscape.
- WiFi is available